2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury already saw the "residue" in the salami package was paper, not any real meat. So he is using bogus info from the trash/garbage.

not really. I think many hear simply come to this conclusion due to JA's tone of voice vs witness. If you listen to what the witness is actually saying...he is not supporting the State's case - he is testifying that the vass studies are unreliable and has not wavered from that.

JA is pounding away, but has not got this witness to agree that it was a human body, in fact the witness keeps repeating that "maybe, but you would have to..." (some unreasonable stretch) in order to reach that conclusion.

Ignore the tone of voice and your preconceptions - listen to the actual dialogue.

I assure you we are listening to the dialogue I have always found the posters on WS intelligent and able to draw conclusions based on their own very astute observations.

But isn't the BIG deal that the choloroform was found in PARTS PER TRILLION, meaning it was diluted? Or did I get that backwards?
Or were they saying the choloroform being in the parts per trillion was STRONG vs. diluted

My understanding is the chloroform found in the trunk, to be compatible with human decomp, should have been found in parts per trillion, but even though quantitative analysis wasn't done, the peaks showed parts per million, which is approximately 1,000 times more than what is compatible with a decomp event.

JA is such an advocate for Caylee but he has made his point and I wish he would end this cross before he loses the jury, IMO

Can the Florida Bar request a lawyer come back for more classes?
[This post does not refer to and is not meant to refer to any particular person, in part or in whole, with regards to any events that may be occurring, that are factual or not factual, but rather, imaginary and invented by the author of this post.]

THERE was NOT ROTTING trash in the trunk...Gawd, can't anyone make that clear??? Esp. for the jury???

OMG Did he just said he based his opinions on a PICTURE of the Trash in the trunk:waitasec:

So another expert witness testifying to items he has never actually seen???

Contents of a whole restaurant sized kitchen were present in the trunk of the car???? That's what his witness seems to be implying.

This guy has been reduced to nervous stuttering. Not looking so good. IMO

Lordy Man you have lost the jury...I bet their eyes are crossing..enough.

witness agrees that SOMETHING was deposing in the trunk....Casey did not look pleased

There was no organic material in the trunk!!!!

The only thing decomposing in that trunk was Caylee!!!!!

JA - You agree that something was decomposing in the trunk?

Furton - Yes

JA - Ok .... let's look to see what that could have been.

JA: You do agree SOMETHING was decomposing in the trunk of this car, correct?

Dr. F: Yes

So what was it Dr. F? The Pizza box? The Salami package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14