2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuttering and hesitation this witness is displaying had made me think he is slightly dishonest. He obviously wants to help the DT but can't really lie to do so.

AHA! Just admitted something was decomposing in truck! Gottcha!

raysgirl1126,
I wouldn't say I don't like him, but I sure don't gush over him or some others the way many do. I think he and Linda are doing a good job, but many things could be better!! Think the tendency is to think he and Linda do nothing wrong and dt does everything wrong. (almost, but not completely! lol)...

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
:seeya:

I'm just waiting for JA to pull out the salami package and the Velveeta cheese box!

JA is talking about salami package. Said pkg was empty. Witness says yes, only residue.

Hi folks,

Forgive me as it's only 8:30am Monday my time and I am just tuning into the trial...

Did I hear correctly that JA asked the defense expert about his studies and part of what was recorded had never been tested. The defense expert stated that yes, their trial didn't cover 'x' yet published results (am I making any sense?).

If I heard that correctly and were I on the jury, that would be game-set-match. Though JA is doing a fabulous job in his line of questioning "what ONE item could account for the presence of chemicals consistent with human decomposition?" and now this expert just admitted that basically what he's saying can't be verified bc it hasn't been tested enough.

I can assume then, that JB took hours to get similar info out of this expert and JA, as usual, was able to undo it all in a few minutes? He's been brilliant in that regard.

Jurors take note when Furton says "yes" when Ashton says "you agree something was decomposing in car" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:42 AM

cheese, velvetta, pork and beef...a trunk full of food PACKAGES.

Let's talk Salami packages.

The Velvetta company is furiously creating new packages with warning label: This product does not smell like decompositon.

Jurors take note when Furton says "yes" when Ashton says "you agree something was decomposing in car" #CaseyAnthony -jfell

at least he was prepped to not question the piece of paper in the salami package

Good grief, he doesn't know the jury has inspected that meat package.

The salami disappeared. LMAO

:floorlaugh:

OK

Velveeta is NOT cheese. LOL...death nell for you Velveeta. :floorlaugh:

I am glad JA got this picture out again to remind the jury that there was really no real food products in this "trash"
WAIT, here comes the real stuff!!! AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018