2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for some of these witnesses. Casey is ruining their reputations as well. Everything she "touches" withers away and turns bad.

IIRC that Dr. Vass also did an air sampling of that garbage and its contents too..AM I not recalling properly?...There was some grave wax found on a paper towel in that garbage too wasnt there?.....

It appears that JB is trying to confuse the jurors..and doubt it is working:crazy:

Holy crap we're in trouble. AF is doing the direct of John Allen. AF is the best atty on the DT.

oh nooooo AF up
Tiki sleepy already'
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You wonder why the jurors are not taking notes. The do not need to because they are hearing the same testimony over and over and over. DT needs to move on and not put people on the stand that JA can impeach their testimony. jmo

Oh mercy! AF is going to question John Allen? If her questioning is anything like jury selection, I'm outta here. I'm way too cranky today to handle it.

Ann Finnell doing the direct. After having watched her excellent cross of LE in the Brenton Butler case I think this might be the first good direct we have seen from the DT.

Why Ann? That's weird - can't make the jury feel real confident in the DT just now

I know that the defense is claiming that Caylee drowned in the pool and the father helped Casey deal with the body. But what have they said they DID with the body? Presumably they are not claiming the trunk was involved (since they're spending so much time disproving the "smell" origin).

1. What have they said they did with the remains,
2. What excuse have they given for wanting to hide the drowning as opposed to simply reporting this accident
3. They claim Kronk took the body from wherever they put it and ended up placing it in the final location, right? Why?
4. How do they explain the duct tape? Are they saying Kronk included this in the final scene?
5. What excuse do they have for not letting Cindy in on the secret death?

There's so much missing from their argument that I can't understand how any logical person could think the jury would buy the drowning idea in the first place.

In response to all your questions, quoting JB "We might never know". They have no logical defense and haven't presented any evidence or theories on where/how exactly Roy got the body.

[quote/aquaeyes]Original post by AquaEyes
Both, in a way. She completely believes that she can successfully lie to anyone, at any time, about anything! Also, as she lies, she knows they are lies at the beginning but after living the lies, it becomes her reality. She believes her own lies, I am certain.

Aqua[endquote/]

I think you have it 100% Aqua, 100%

I dare say this is going to be better than what we've seen............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961