2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The videos have been authenticated and the jury is coming back in. Movie time.

@JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein

It's goofy, says his little son came to him in the middle of the night and told him to go find Caylee. It gets stranger... #caseyanthony

DO WHAT? :eek:

OMG...am I in the Twilight Zone or something?

Someone upthread said so. I don't know. But I do recall JB asking JW about pavers found at the dumpsite. Forgot all about that until someone here mentioned pavers being something this alleged psychic said.

Mock jurors are lacking in the juicy stuff! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

She probably saw them on Google Earth - I don't think they are a big deal in this case unless ICA put them there so she wouldn't get her feet wet.

Bottom Line. Is Hoover a credible witness?

Is it on record that Baez asked DC to call him and not police if Caylee's body was found?

I have a horrible sinking feeling over this questioning of the video taping the search for a dead Caylee, the jury is going to cling to that and have reasonable doubt, I feel.

Was this the complaint Dominic Casey made against Baez to the Florida Bar Association?

Wow! That pregnant lady looks like she could deliver any day now!!

A "meet and greet"? What kind of grandparents of a missing child have a "meet and greet"? That is just plain bizarre.

Good grief! What an unfortunate choice of words.... and disturbing

-- as if they're Lady Gaga or the cast of, "Master Class" or something sheesh.

I suspect we are going to end with Hoover today though and Dominic Casey will be first witness in the morning...

I really wish court would go over a few hours today, so we could hear all of JH testimony, AND THEN DC testimony!

GA dumped Caylee's body, Kronk moved (GA didn't know) it in August when he called 911 on the 11, 12 and 13th, 3 days that Yuri said the area was searched, no need to bother anymore. GA gets a PI to go film finding the body on a tip from a "psychic", except when they got there... "Uh Oh!" Where is she??? Then Kronk calls for a 4th time in Nov. and takes them back to this same filmed spot, and guess what! There are remains now!!! Amazing!!! JMOO

If that were the case then Kronk would be moving a completely skeletonized Caylee :(

If I am not mistaken, that statement IS contained in someone's LE interview or deposition....just cannot recall if Hoover's or Casey's....

IIRC, LE was questioning DC. They got to this part, and all agreed this was a sticky subject, and I think even a judge was involved. I believe this was put on the record, just not a record released to the public.

Defense witness James Hoover just said - loud enough to be picked up on the microphone - "I can't remember" and Baez replied "Right, right, right."

he looks straight at Hoover into the camera!

These videos of someone working with the DEFENSE and then the FAMILY are going to come back on them SOOOOO HARD.

My goodness.....today's court session bookeneded and brought to you by the makers of "Nuttin' Up".

bet Nancy G will say that once or twice tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand