2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried 3 different feeds and all of them have audio/video that pauses. Is it my computer? Anyone else having problems?

Wasn't Hoover who also spoke of an "alleged relationship" between Cindy and Dominic Casey in his LE interview???

Thank you for correcting my goofy post - of course I meant Dominic and Cindy!!! :doh:

Was laughing too hard that the newbies don't know all of this and were wondering why we might be getting a little irreverent compared to the testimony.

I'm listening with an open mind, but I have to tell you...I'm not a big believer in weird coincidences. Not a big believer in psychics either (sorry if that offends anyone).

GA dumped Caylee's body, Kronk moved (GA didn't know) it in August when he called 911 on the 11, 12 and 13th, 3 days that Yuri said the area was searched, no need to bother anymore. GA gets a PI to go film finding the body on a tip from a "psychic", except when they got there... "Uh Oh!" Where is she??? Then Kronk calls for a 4th time in Nov. and takes them back to this same filmed spot, and guess what! There are remains now!!! Amazing!!! JMOO

Kronk must be an amazing anatomist or jigsaw puzzle solver then, to remove and reassemble her skeleton , replacing it to look like it was dragged around by animals.
If you look at the distribution of Caylee's remains, they were scattered around by predators very quickly.

This is very dangerous in my eyes by the defense. This shows that Casey told someone where Caylee was. The jury is not going to believe psychic. This in no was implicates George because it was Cindy involved with these men. Also it is my recollection that Casey was told by Cindy she could trust Domenic Casey and he visited her in jail did he not?

YES!!!!!! It was in video jail video

And......HOW do they KNOW to look in black plastic bags!!!!!!!

The video playing in court does have sound. I want to hear him talk to the person on the phone!

This is very dangerous in my eyes by the defense. This shows that Casey told someone where Caylee was. The jury is not going to believe psychic. This in no was implicates George because it was Cindy involved with these men. Also it is my recollection that Casey was told by Cindy she could trust Domenic Casey and he visited her in jail did he not?

It was probably CA on GAs cell phone. She was probably plotting even then.

omg, they knew she was in a black plastic bag??!?

HHJP has to lead JB by the hand as to what question he may ask. :shakehead:

they are barely looking in the bags - no wonder they didn't find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand