2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can ICA sit there and watch that-stonefaced?!! WTH?

You see why I believe that Caylee will receive justice very soon? She was not meant to be found by those working for the Anthony family. What a miracle that she was found by Roy Kronk some weeks later!

But didn't DC say to someone else, he was talking to his daughter on the phone?

yes, he supposedly had a couple of cell phones on him at the time (I can't recall if that was said in Hoover's dep)

"Is that a plastic bag right there?" Question asked between Hoover & Casey.... a juror would have to be asking how they know to look in black trash bags for Caylee.

Mr. Casey is digging near a fence, removing wooden planks. Then digs in soil. This is near a green garbage can. Does not find anything.

JMO but this guy on the tape is just poking around. I wouldn't consider it a search. He's just walking by areas and not even looking! I think this tape was made for dramatic effect.

Dear lord will we ever get the answer of who told Dominic to do something other than call le if he found the body? It's my dream

I have been to the site and he did not go far down enough, that's why he didn't find Caylee's remains, I also want to mention that the area was used by people as a dumping ground and to this very day you can find garbage bags out there.

I have tried 3 different feeds and all of them have audio/video that pauses. Is it my computer? Anyone else having problems?

I am too - glad it's not my computer or connection. Happened on Wesh and OS.

this shakes me up as much this time as the first time I saw it

bad mojo when I see this

I'm new to this info too. How would they know to look for a plastic bag? GA told them?

"Is that a plastic bag right there?" he says in the video. They were definitely looking for bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand