2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Ashton will bring out the fact the JB and DC were in cahoots

And er - umm - James Hoover speaks of an alleged "relationship" between Dominic Casey and Hoover in one of the testimonies I read that he did with the LE.

You newbies will notice there is a sense of chortling and general hilarity about this witness and the one coming up despite the seriousness of the subject. You had to have read or watched the various testimonies to get what we are chuckling about. The psychics Dominic was emailing back and forth were completely off the wall and D. Casey's PI techniques were called into question by many of us.

Bbbwwaaahaaahaaa.

bumping for mock jurors and newbies.

I am going to guess that this tweeter has not seen the videos in question....absolutely NO WAY Casey did NOT know he was being taped due to proximity of Hoover WHILE he was videotaping....he was standing right next to Casey!!!!

#CaseyAnthony When I say you can record video of someone without permission..you can't trespass to do it and you can't invade privacy

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:30 PM

Now I'm getting confused. lol Not hard to do.

Just have to add...when there was that short delay this morning and we didn't see HHJP for awhile I figured it was because on the way to the courthouse he got a kitten out of a tree for a child, helped five elderly people cross the street, and lifted bags of groceries for a disabled person. Cause that's how our HHJP rolls baby!

Of course, that's not it - but he'd do it.

To this day...after reading everything and seeing the video...I do not believe that they were on the phone with anyone but an Anthony! I know there were emails back and forth but still.

IF it was ICA why did she have a major meltdown when she was found? Unless the mission was to really get RID of the body/remains..I'm afraid the jury may believe it was GA that knew where she was :(

Next we'll be hearing from the Easter Bunny.

That is all.

Was this the complaint Dominic Casey made against Baez to the Florida Bar Association?

I believe so and Jose, true to form, will go after him on the witness stand with a vengeance, IMO. But once the SA gets up on cross, I wouldn't want to be in Jose's shoes. This could come back to bite him and big time.

yeah I expect a lot of “I can’t remembers” when SA gets up. Hopefully they have some phone records.

I wish they could bring the Jurors to the site where Caylee's remains were found...

I didn't realize Dominic Casey was going under the bus to cushion the landing for George and Mr. Kronk.

And er - umm - James Hoover speaks of an alleged "relationship" between Dominic Casey and Hoover in one of the testimonies I read that he did with the LE.
You newbies will notice there is a sense of chortling and general hilarity about this witness and the one coming up despite the seriousness of the subject. You had to have read or watched the various testimonies to get what we are chuckling about. The psychics Dominic was emailing back and forth were completely off the wall and D. Casey's PI techniques were called into question by many of us.

Bbbwwaaahaaahaaa.

Wasn't Hoover who also spoke of an "alleged relationship" between Cindy and Dominic Casey in his LE interview???

Why don't they just pull out the map? I genuinely don't udnerstand that. Her location is well documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21