2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am nauseated! :(

Poking through those bags,jabbing and stabbing ,knowing Caylee's body could be in there.It's disgusting how callous Dominic Casey was.
He better tell the truth ,but I'm not holding my breath.JMO

Helps SA is showing how very overgrown it was and you could just walk by unless you get on hands and knees or come in at right angle to correct spot.

GA dumped Caylee's body, Kronk moved (GA didn't know) it in August when he called 911 on the 11, 12 and 13th, 3 days that Yuri said the area was searched, no need to bother anymore. GA gets a PI to go film finding the body on a tip from a "psychic", except when they got there... "Uh Oh!" Where is she??? Then Kronk calls for a 4th time in Nov. and takes them back to this same filmed spot, and guess what! There are remains now!!! Amazing!!! JMOO

I will NEVER believe that George would have dumped his beloved Caylee like trash...in trash bags.....then drove away.....he is the ONLY one who seems to have really grieved over her death...from the very beginning....

RUUUUH ROOOOOOW.....

What if Cindy gets up and testifies/lies that GA confessed to her the drowning/hiding and she told Dominic to go get Caylee.............................

The jury is looking at the dense vegetation and thinking "yeah, sure. The body was moved and put there 2 weeks before it was found."

NOT.

I've thought that for a long time - she wanted her found. I don't think she wanted her daughter sitting there for a long time. I think part of her emotion is true, as she's sad that Caylee was out there for so long.

I, too, think that ICA wanted Caylee found but for different reasons than what you listed above. I believe ICA was hoping a family member would find the remains (after giving them hints) and dispose of them somewhere far, far away...So they had no chance of ever being found. JMO

But isn't it very suspicious that a PI hired by George is searching here a month before the body is found?

Again, not to me.. If he is a PI I assume he gets some sort of tips, has informants etc. RK had already turned this location into the OCSD...

I know I am the only one saying this, so I am trying to figure out what I am missing.

How did they know where to look? It does make me wonder if Casey confessed to dumping her there. Or maybe she did have dead old dad's help?
Either way the fact remains this poor baby was dumped there like trash.
I just don't trust the Anthony's. They might have helped cover this up after the fact.
How do you know when a liar is trying the truth?

Casey's continued statements about Caylee being close might have prompted the search.

Now that is a good hiding place. Looks very similar to one of the PICS ICA has on photobucket with a person standing at the edge of the woods.....hmmm.

But isn't it very suspicious that a PI hired by George is searching here a month before the body is found?
Not really, IMO. KC was giving Lee hints on where to look while she was in jail. It's not a hard stretch to think that Lee told Cindy where he thought Caylee was, and she in turn told Hoover.

There appear to be edits in this video, not continuous footage so I'm not sure where the places are in relation to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95