2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA shown going out of courtroom again with a piece of paper in her hand, hmmmmmmmm maybe gonna talk to DC in the hall??? LOL

I was thinking the same thing ...

Can't wait to hear DC ...

CA shown going out of courtroom again with a piece of paper in her hand, hmmmmmmmm maybe gonna talk to DC in the hall??? LOL

Or get a note to the DT.

Hey Mock Juror

are you enthralled or checked out?

OUCH! SLAM HOME RUN!
JA asking if what the expert knew was in the trunk, would it be enough to create a smell strong enough to last two years.

Expert's answer: No, it wouldn't.

GAME OVER! (on this matter)

Just give it up, both of ya, everyone knows by now there was no food in there, except JB who thinks there would be food if it was wet. (His diet could be interesting)

JA needs to make that point every chance he gets. JB and his witnesses keep bringing it up. If JA didn't, it would be an injustice to Caylee.

Should the SA not rebute rediculous and dishonest testimony and let it stand for the jury to absorb?

Another defense witness bites the dust ... I wonder if the state is keeping knotches in their belts?

Ashton: You would agree with me that what is in that garbage bag is not sufficient to have created the odor that is in the trunk?

Ashton: Would that organic matter that you saw be sufficient to leave an odor in the trunk that could be smelled two years later?

Witness: Not what I saw. No it wouldn't.

Yeah but if he's never seen the actual evidence items how can he testify as to what is on them? It's false testimony. If he never examined the items at all then his testimony is all speculation and not based on fact at all.

Exactly! lol

did I just understand JA to say he wants the right to recall this witness? meaning he will become a prosecution witness in rebuttal?

ztvh8w.jpg

On the internet, Baez. Not in Iran. mo

I hope this witness is never called again for any case 'either by the DT or SA' since he could one day put an inncocent person in prision. imo he appears to be up there for something other then giving truthful information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties