2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH getting testy with LDB!

Keeps telling her, "listen" and "let's do this again"

What's the likelihood that the prosecution knows about the Zenaida-Gonzales addresses? I remember first reading about it sometime in 2009, so surely they should know about it by now?

ETA: Found the link: [Click]

LDB - you tried to give LE bad video.....gave one bad color and one of Christmas pagent or parade...the video of the woods had been taped over....that wasnt true? I believed it was true...you still had it....I believed it was taped over....I was going thru a bunch of tapes in Dec. I came across what I thought was a blank tape I turned over to LE...the 2 tapes with the little bit on it were turned over right away to Nick Savage trying to get them to talk to this lady who supposedly had this information...you are introducing this woman to Nick Savage and John Allen....the day you turned over the worthless videotapes...wasn't til 2 or 3 weeks later you found the video tapes....in Jan 7 2009 you were contacted by LE to turn over tapes....thru my Attorney....talk over each other ...admonish by HHBP ...is it your testimony you were trying to sell the two worthless video tapes or this tape that we saw we saw in court...Listen carefully, I thought there was nothing on the tape I thought I taped over it...certain tapes can be found if not taped over...

After you found Caylee was found, did you notify LE of this tape that you had
No.
Eventually you attempted to sell the tape, did you not?
No.
The Anthonys trusted you, did they not?
Yes, sir. DC had still shots and he told me had them and was willing to sell them.
Are you suggesting that you AND Mr. Casey were going to sell these photos?
Why would you do something like that?
Everyone was broke. DC was broke, the A's were broke.
You were going to give the money to the A's?
Yes. I didn't need it.
You were doing this out of the kindness of your heart?
No, they needed it more than I did.
Did you not think the video was more important to LE?
i was trying to sell the photos.
Did you eventually give video to LE?
I gave two videos to LE.
Did you lie to LE when you asked for the video and you gave them something else?
No.
Did you give them another video that you THOUGHT was this video?
You met LE with this video, you gave them another video purporting it was this video?
I gave them two videos.
And none of the two videos was THIS video?
You tried to sell this video to FOX? How much did you try to sell the video for?
There was never a price.
Did you ever try to sell this video for $50,000?
No sir. The person I spoke with told me it was worth $200,000.
Did you ever make ANY money off of this video?
No.

THANK YOU bigg kiss........I had to run to the bathroom. :D

BINGO called mr Baez when he found good tape collusion

I don't understand anything he is saying he's talking, talking, talking which means he's lying and covering things up by talking, talking, talking.

I have heard that about the two names on HSD...but I also thought that Casey provided the names of (the real) ZFG's children. These children's names were on the form from the Salt Grass Apts...

No, that was a rumor. It wasn't true.

Listen Carefully & Let me Finish! I bet LDB wants to slap him as bad as I do. He is being very evasive!

Yeah, I'm feeling some reasonable doubt that this guy associated with Baez somehow knew Caylee's remains could be found off Suburban drive in a black plastic bag.

I cannot get over the owners of the house thing....

I feel like I'm watching a creepy horror movie with those sick little twists at the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3