2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealing with disordered personalities can make one feel crazy. IMO we are dealing with a passel of them. One may even be on the DT IDK.

Like a magnet,they are all attracted to each other.

"Flowing" water in mid-November. So that does conform with what others have said about the water in that area.

If CA gets asked about teddy she will either say other bear or other medications

What a liar! I hope DC and JH never work again as PI's! I hope their career is shot all to youknowwhere!

Don't shoot the messenger! Here is the story you'll get if you read all of DC's emails:

- in the beginning the psychic was saying that Caylee was alive
- she asked for something close to the family to "help her"
- Cindy gave DC the teddy bear to send her
- she slept with it one night, woke up in the middle of the night with a "vision"
- she then told DC and this Luke guy that Caylee was dead, but they wouldn't believe her at first and kept following other leads
- she is the one who was on the phone with DC a month later when he did this search

BBM, only if phone records prove that. Does anyone one know whether phone records were released for this? TIA.

JMO but you can't do a very thorough search in ten minutes.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Sad day for private investigators everywher, Sherlock Holmes would be so ashamed

I am working here and was half listening in the background. IS this DC? Because this psychic story sounds ridiculous! To me suddenly , it just reeks of a Cindy Anthony set up -- and I'll BET the jurrors are, at least silently to themselves, rolling their eyes. Who is going to believe THIS?

So they were NOT specifically looking for garbage bags.

This guy and Hoover together are so loopy!

I am starting to understand why Fark often has the tag "Florida." on some of their bizarre news headlines! lol (I say that with tons of respect for the SA, LE and others we've seen come to Caylee's aid)

Caylee and Teddy
2cpxrwy.jpg

Do we then expect Mr. George to pull out DC's depo, to show what he said in his depo? I admit I know some of the info surrounding this stuff, but I am totally confused as to exactly what I am to take from the DT as far as this witness. IMO

Don't have the full picture from the DT yet but part of it would be that Caylee wasn't there when DC and JH were searching -

missed some testimony....

DC received a call from....Jeanette Lucas early morning as a result went to Suburban drive...looking for the possible location of Caylee Marie anthony....labeled B did you go into wooded area....first we pulled up approx where just scribbled - got out of veh...started headed that way toward the school - I told Hoover to stay in veh...where are you going....stay in vehicle...walked away from veh so I could talk to Ms. Lucas...I called her...entered into woods initially ...this looks so different...there is a pencil...somewhere in that location that is approximate...how far into woods initially? 20 - 25 feet...how long spend in that location of the woods....walk in an opening where didn't have to cut down shrubbery...walked into where had access...in there probably less than 5 or 10 min...came walking out...I saw James Hoover standing within 10 feet into the woods...he had a videocamera...didn't have any idea he was video....I didn't give permission...I asked what the heck are you doing...he said something for you to have for your file....don't tell me what he said....I came out of woods and then I went I couple....

easier to get into access to the area....got 20 - 25' in from edge of curb...property went down ...it would be white sandy with 2 - 3" of water....it appeared that the water ran west to east current flowing....water was about 20 feet in....how long spend in area woods the 2nd time....could have been 10 min or soo...any thing particular? yes 3 white paver stones....anything else ....specifically looking for garbage bags....see them there were a tremendous amount of them around..stay in woods ...object overrule

guessing 10-12 min...from there where did you go? out of the woods onto Suburban Dr into veh...and then the street across from retention pond...vacant house...located over there...why go to vacant house....came up out of woods before got into veh...I called Jeanette Lucas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13