2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS dangerous of the DT. If it were GA he was on the phone with OK but this just is going to make the DT look like their in cahoots. And he said this was all after ICA went back to jail. So obviously she told her mom where Caylee was! Makes no sense at all what the DT is trying to show.

This one is bankrupt IIRC, and his house in foreclosure.
He never got paid.
Must have been ironic for him to see CA/GA taking off their Bahamas cruise when he was still waiting for his promised $90K ...

Well, I think it was only Baez who agreed to pay him wasn't it?

He keeps saying "excuse me" like he needs to stall.

If he was going to the Anthonys why did he need to stop on Suburban for relief? They didn't let him use their bathroom?

Forgive me if this has been answered, I just got home from work.

How late are they going to work tonight?

Wow, lots of people seemed to use that area of the wood to relieve themselves.

All I'm really getting now is that ICA did it, but her family was possibly involved in the coverup. I'm so confused. Of course, I did miss a part of Hoover's testimony.

Casey doesn't realize that she's supposed to be sad as they are talking about the remains site. She looks like a killer who is interested in how the case is being solved.

She looks more like she's p.o.'d wondering "how did they find out all this stuff"? In her mind, she had everyone fooled and nobody would ever link her to the death.

He was walking in teh middle of the street, back and forth and "feeling really happy about it"? ABout looking for a dead child's body?

Does this man have all his marbles? Asking that seriously.

I thought GL backed off this story when asked for her phone records.......in fact, I'm pretty sure she did. She was on NG...help me, but I remember it. lol.

Yes, she couldnt give NG a straight answer about her phone records, then she dropped out of sight.

I've been away for an hour or so, and will go back, but... did JB mention this witness's accent? I am NOT being saying this in a negative way! He sounds like he is slurring his words, but also like he may be from England or Australia, IMHO. Sort of like the tow yard witness.

Was there a tape of him getting "relief"? In the middle of the street??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem