2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are they going today? It is already 6:30pm EST.

CA and GA were traumatized and distraught...but KC wasn't (hint hint)

FG: Ginette Lukas directed you there?
DC: She theatened me?
:floorlaugh:

setting the trap....where you there to help them find grand-daughter

DC's "hearing problem" reminds me of that commercial...."I love my bank's raise my rate CD."

That got quite the look from KC.

1zvxyj9.jpg

:floorlaugh:

DC is just wowing me with his responses and his beet red face.

I'm still stuck on CA's dramatic "teddy was missing" testimony, when in fact, she'd given it to these <modsnip>.

Also remember that while CA would give a phsycic something of Caylee's, she refused to give anything to Tim Miller who is legit and really does find people.

DC needs a hearing aid so that he can understand the questions. Testimony is useless without it. He seems senile.

hey hold on now,,,Psycho... psychic.....Chloroform... chlorophyll.... This could just be ANOTHER google search gone horribly wrong

You're right, Cindy said it went missing July 1st I believe? Right after she told Casey she had been sleeping with it...

I think there was more than one teddy. Did you see the dozens and dozens of stuffed animals in the nursery?
I doubt that CA would have sent her the very favorite one she slept with. She did not need to because there was 6 or 7 'stuffees' in the crib.

so he was working for the A&#8217;s but only went into the woods because of a psychic and it had nothing to do with GA CA

Dominic reiterates that he only went into woods off Suburban Drive because psychic told him to go there. Not George, Cindy. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:32 PM

FG - CA & GA did not send you to those woods?

DC - Absolutely not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member