2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find this guy as creepy as the last one. Wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw em

Good point

"there were many garbage bags"

"most of them were not buried"

"didn't cut them all open"

my interpretation

Notice how hard of hearing he is during the cross examination? Makes me wonder if his defense testimony wasn't rehearsed and rehearsed and that's why he could hear everything!!!!! (he knew it by heart!)

Reminds me of my dad....he always gets everything wrong and sometimes it makes no sense why he would think that was said. He does have a hearing aid, but at 90 yrs. old he doesn't know exactly how to use it....LOL!

This is driving me crazy!

Does DC have a hearing aid? My dad has a bloody hearing aid and still hears nothing. You have to scream at him even with the hearing aid.

Why is Casey pretending to not understand George? George speaks clearly.

Ooooooooh there was a toilet bowl in the woods. I WONDERED why everyone kept going into the woods to have a pee.
:floorlaugh:

OMG, I'm laughing so hard at this testimony and everyone's comments that my dog is going crazy not knowing what is going on with me.

the bath mat was greenie :floorlaugh:

Did DC just say it was NOT an exhaustive search? If so, that deflates the idea that they searched and Caylee's remains weren't there...in any definitive shape or form...

Can you imagine Mason and this guy having a conversation?..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Difficulty hearing form some reason. DC reason being selective hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member