2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case they are basing the mistrial motion is so different! I would LOVE to hear this argument!!!

Judge Jose Martinez, in his ruling on the Miami case, argued that the defendant has no way of knowing whether the jury found the same aggravating factors as the judge -- who ultimately decides whether any of those circumstances constitute death -- because the findings are not explicit.

Aggravating circumstances, under Florida law, include disrupting law enforcement, felony murder, a great risk to many people, a victim less than 12 years of age, and anything that is perceived by the court as heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Highlighted by me. IMO this is def aggravating circumstances no matter who you ask.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28367402/detail.html#ixzz1QTzxTS8z

I've been praying I can keep this baby in me until I hear a guilty verdict! Hoping so, but at this rate......zzzzzzzzzzz. Doubt it. 5 more minutes and I am headed to the kitchen. lol

Take care of you and your baby first!!! ICA is NOT worth it! Blessings to you and your precious cargo!

I haven't caught up yet this morning, but has it been mentioned. Why is she allowed to text? I never noticed as much as i have this morning? Shr has been going nuts this morning with it in her lap.

She shouldn't be allowed to text...who could she be texting? CA? LA? definately not GA....those are her only circle of supporters left....who and why hasn't anyone told the judge....JMHO

I bet we see some sleeping gallery members thrown out soon

don’t make long blinks

Everyone get a check on yourselves now. We are not doing this today. Name Calling, Snarky rude bashing is not going to cut it. Now read the OP for the rules and follow them or you won't be here posting. Please..... get yourselves in check.

Cindy always seems to be chatting it up with whoever is on the left side of her but ignoring the mess out of George.

WDBO Caseyday29 Robyn Walensky WOW I just saw CASEY pass NOTE onYellow legal paper2 Cheney Mason & he goes back in2Chambers with it #caseyanthony

I saw that. Was she writing, or did she sign something?

They stall.
I get aggravated.
They stall.
I get aggravated.
They stall.
I get aggravated.
And the wheels on the bus go round and round!

CA7.jpg

Video accompaniment.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJgMM78zxM"]YouTube - ‪All By Myself - Celine Dion with Lyrics‬‏[/ame]

ICA has a lot to say on that report she just read, I think she actually looks more subdued since reading.. sure that won't last...

CA talking lippman a lot, george looking the other way and occasionally eavesdropping in that convo :)

RT @bobkealing: #CaseyAnthony My sense is the delay is over more than Finnell motion. Multiple sources confirm her mistrial request.

I don't know but my gut instinct is that she just agreed to the plea and the documents she has been reading are the particulars of such plea. MOO and we shall see.

BS says South Florida ruling won't affect the case.

#CaseyAnthony WESH legal expert Judge O.H. Eaton does NOT think Perry will grant mistrialby amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:26 AM

AmandaOberWESH

#CaseyAnthony WESH legal expert Judge O.H. Eaton does NOT think Perry will grant mistrial
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Retweeted by TrialNotes and 4 others

I see Ann Finnel is back. I thought I saw Rosalie Martinez Bolin did anyone else see her?

The DP was in place when ICA murdered little Caylee. Should still apply to her.

BTK was arrested while DP was on the table. His crimes were committed while it was not. He was not eligible for DP.

She committed the crime while the DP was on the table. So, she should continue to be eligible for it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966