2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the highest of high-profile DEATH PENALTY trials...it really should be expected that defense would do everything possible for their client, even the most hated person in America, for example...JMO

CA hasn't stopped talking for the last 10 mins, I wondering when Lippman gets a word in during this convo, Wdbo camera focused on CA, GA and Lippman.

I don't understand why this is not being done in open court!!!

I about ready to go back to bed and let my DVR catch it all if something doesn't happen soon.

Defendants facing the Death Penalty often have excellent, experienced attorneys represent them. This applies whether they are accused of murdering their own child, raping and murdering a child, killing a spouse for financial gain, slowly torturing someone to death in a cruel and heinous manner, etc. Only too right given that they are facing the Death Penalty. In my view, a person should have experienced defense attorneys represent them if they are facing ANY serious charge.

As to having a blow-up picture of Caylee in the court room, it is not relevant to any material factual issue. All it would do is inflame the jury. That is very plainly and simply an unfair to conduct a trial and convict a defendant.

I do agree. While we are waiting for the trial to begin I"ll share my thoughts on this.

This trial as much as we want it to be about justice for Caylee isn't. It's about what KC did to Caylee.

It's about KC and her debt to society. Caylee can never have justice IMHO, she is dead-she is gone forever-and nothing can ever make that up to Caylee.

That's just how I see murder in general. KC does have to pay for her crimes but there can never be restituion of Caylee to society. Caylee was maliciously and horrifically murdered. KC will have to face her crimes, but there is nothing whatsoever that can ever be considered justice for Caylee. She's no more. JMHO.

Just an observation here but I have never seen CA in the same outfit twice....I wish I could manage that here,lol.

I can't understand how George can stand sitting in that room or being out anywhere really after he's been accused of being a molester.

I bet we see some sleeping gallery members thrown out soon

don’t make long blinks

I swear I saw CM sitting there with his eyes closed about 20 mins ago..Would they dare throw him out? :floorlaugh:

They stall.
I get aggravated.
They stall.
I get aggravated.
They stall.
I get aggravated.
And the wheels on the bus go round and round!

I agree - and can you imagine the jurors -- how they feel? They feel just like we do here on Websleuths. Trust me. It's so aggravating when trial does not start on time, sidebars, delays, long lunches (jurors would rather be done with it!), etc. etc. etc. My heartfelt thanks to them for surviving this long without blowing a gasket!

might the judge make a ruling on a motion without it even being filed yet?

Getting in a little late and I've got a blue screen on WESH. Can someone fill me in as to what's happening??? I have a knot in my stomach now...

So I guess that is the shirt she wants to wear when mistrial is announced :D j/k

I don't understand why Casey would be in a decent mood this morning, if there is a mistrial she won't be going anywhere but back to her dorm for a long time waiting for another trial, her boys will be long gone, so what's to be happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member