2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported by her "grandmother" to be missing. I hear you Linda, I hear you.

YM, did you at any time have the phone records subpoenaed for people living in Austin, Tx, or for those living in Greensboro, NC? Why did you not have the cadaver dogs search the vehicles parked in front of the Empire State Building in NYC?

LDB - Points out how Caylee was reported missing by her grandmother!

:great:

INTERESTING COMMENT FROM wtfV

PLEASE PLEASE FYI Bruce: Can I say this now. Google autocomplete was not available until 8-2008 so Cindy could not have automatically had it Chlorophyll (sp) and have choloroforme come up. Before that Google had auto complete extender that people could put could on Google with knowledge the Anthony's did not have. Please post or give to Bill or the Prosecution somehow.

Oh super. JB is going to subpoena everyone who works for Google now. And everyone who worked for Google. And everyone who applied for a job at Google. And anyone who has used Google from 2006 on.

LDB, " This is the time when Caylee was reported missing by her GRANDMOTHER?"
love it!!!!:great:

LDB repeatedly saying "...when Caylee was reported missing BY HER GRANDMOTHER..."

True, JP wasn't allowing the questions the DT wanted to present.... so they went that route instead ?

EXACTLY

Smart move of DT

Except...she probably doesn't want everyone to think she's competent. If I were her, I'd want people to think I was crazy to do something so horrible

The defense really thinks that they are going to have an OJ redo here. Won't happen.
I'm sure that Casey will murder someone else if (she must have a long list by now) she walks but hopefully that won't happen.

When everyone comments on the SAME THING at the SAME TIME, everyone suffers. That's why I TRY to sit back for 'bombshells'. My adding just another SHOCK FACE isn't helping us all enjoy the site.

JMO

You are more than correct, and I am trying to refrain too, but I think maybe others feel like I do... it's FUN to "watch" and share feelings with others! I will cut back now though.

Lol. She's just testifying and adding "correct?". I love leading-questions.

Just getting in and busy here at work -- what was the reason for the trial stoppage on Saturday??

So much for all the experts yammering all weekend...I learned not to pay any attention to them while the jury is deliberating...they do not know any more than we do...

One thing we were right about is that the State didn't look overly concerned & therefore it didn't have much or anything to do with them. One tiny score in the overall fail of our predictions! :)

Love how LDB is hammering home that Caylee was reported missing by her grandmother!

And my feed just froze. Ugh.

rvhms7.jpg

Repeating Myself, BUT if we had her "Jail Log/Visitations" we would have know this before today....

He is going to say something happened during that time, and ICA could not be blamed for it (therefore George CAN be blamed) because media focus was on her, and also she was under house arrest.

point is that it is not Yuri Melich’s job to know and report on that. JB needs to elicit correct info from correct source

So.. I guess the "plan" --seemingly, from the DT's continued direction of questioning, is to still throw GA under the bus. If he gets up there and falls on the proverbial sword for ICA, I'm going to FREAK OUT.

ETA: If ICA wasn't smiling today about her 'competency' motion, it HAS to be something...

Woman just booted from balcony for ringing phone. Sounded like she was going to cry when deputy made her leave.

I have no respect for these people btw. These spectators treat this as some sort of sideshow or sporting event. It's supposed to be neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3