2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
car smell -- trash in trunk-----now about CA and GA car. point got lost...haha

We've all seen how Casey constantly looks at them, lowers her eyes and looks back up when she's looking at the podium and the witness testifying - I tried to purposely do it yesterday and I gotta say it was very awkward. And it took a whole lotta effort to keep it up.

Did you have any information on trash in CA & GA car for 3 weeks wth JB ???

Well as far as competency, IMO, she probably had one of her hissy fits with someone on the DT. You know, the ones that work with her parents...

WHy did JB shake his head in the affirmative after he completed asking the question that HHJP sustained while he wasn't finished asking it, and then commenced to finish asking it, while then looking smug? Is this permitted?

So.. I guess the "plan" --seemingly, from the DT's continued direction of questioning, is to still throw GA under the bus. If he gets up there and falls on the proverbial sword for ICA, I'm going to FREAK OUT.

when you get a minute, go back & read JB OS..it's pretty much been just as he said he was going to try to prove & it began when CA testified for him.....nothing surprises me from this crew.

Hey Linda, should I ask about...? I'm still waiting for JB to show up at my door for strategy advice. Hey, he's asked everybody else.

OT I do not understand why the August calls from Kronk can't be discussed-he did make them didn't he?

I love how YM makes JB look so foolish...Oh, the little pleasures of this trial.

So.. I guess the "plan" --seemingly, from the DT's continued direction of questioning, is to still throw GA under the bus. If he gets up there and falls on the proverbial sword for ICA, I'm going to FREAK OUT.

I am right there with you...and I would bet the forum would crash then too.

I don't get where the heck JB is going with Joe Jordan? :waitasec:

JB seems to be opening :worms:
I'm not sure either. But that's typical when listening to JB cross. :crazy:

jb asks yuri if CA or GA had trash in their car for 3 weeks (insinuating that thats why caseys car smelled and theirs didnt)

i dislike that JB can give all that information in the pretense of a question just so the Jury gets to hear it

JB now has a picture of the a map showing the A's home and the remains site.

P.S. - I am pretty sure we all know WS has been slow. Do we really need everyone to post it? :waitasec:

BBM

IMO, yes, we do. This is my first post about it, but I was a little spazzed myself.

I'm finding JB's questions to be ridiculous. IMO, he should carry on, did you subpeona the neighbors phone records, everyone who worked at Universal, everyone living in Sawgrass, etc., plus have cadaver dogs check out their vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member