2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we now know where RK stashed the body for 4 months, eh? :floorlaugh:

Holy freakin' cow! All the speculation and no one ever brought up competency!

Heh, I thought that too!

I am doing the Happy Dance to see Yuri Melich on the stand. Again, he looks confounded by the line of questioning!

Wow, my connection to WS is crashing repeatedly! That never has happened before!

why the heck is he showing the distance of the house/remains site like that?!?!!?

INTERESTING COMMENT FROM wtfV

PLEASE PLEASE FYI Bruce: Can I say this now. Google autocomplete was not available until 8-2008 so Cindy could not have automatically had it Chlorophyll (sp) and have choloroforme come up. Before that Google had auto complete extender that people could put could on Google with knowledge the Anthony's did not have. Please post or give to Bill or the Prosecution somehow.

It's gonna be little things like this that prove who's telling the truth.

Remember some of the crazy antics of Casey last week.....like tying that sweater on her back? What wonder what other crazy antics she displayed or spoke to her defense team?

I think ICA must have watched "Analyze That" and got the idea!:crazy:

Yeah...Thanks Jose! Tell everyone Casey had time to toss duct tape!

Didn't get here until 6:21 (West Coast time).
I KNEW it was going to be an interesting day when it's taken me all this time to get into this site!
So many people wanting Justice for Precious Caylee.....the site can't handle the amount of traffic I am guessing?
Lots of "Timed Out Connection" messages.
And last Thursday we had Fios/Verizon out here to double-check all our equipment and connections. We were told we were lightning fast. LOL

No matter......I'm here now and Thanks to everyone who has added their information/excerpts/opinions/links and pics, I won't have any trouble catching up with today's events!

Competency Hearing? Yikes!

Sigh. No further questions. Oh wait! Just thoughtta something...

JB says no more questions, then just as quickly needs a moment.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is asking why George's and Kronk's cell movements weren't tracked
55 seconds ago

Whew, finally made it back! And I'm kind perplexed & wondering WHY they would request a competency hearing for ICA, who's defense that it was ALLEGEDLY (insert sarcasm) an accidental drowning? Doesn't speak much to the DT's faith in their OS, no?

Help! I can't keep up!!!! had to walk the dogs!!!! good lord...what happened ? did Casey have a full out hissy ift???? details...details!!!! ommgggggggg!!!!!

JB does not understand how to keep his questions pertinent to who he is talking to. Why ask Yuri if media was following ICA when he was not around her?

Baez is opening door again as to ICA being previously arrested.
Crank up the Mack Truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member