2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I am not competent....if JB just scored I missed it but he has a smug look again

Yuri being shown map of the Anthony neighborhood. Questions the abandoned house.

I caught Yuri say something to the effect of, not the abandoned house

Yep...that poster is what William Slabaugh held up to Kc right after he was texting to someone.

william points to remains site photo.jpg

william texts.jpg

Jim Hoover I said before.....

I wonder why they never brought the dogs into the house.

Juror 15 (female) is taking a lot of notes. Big yawns w/ 16 (male) 8 has her pen ready!
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:08 AM

IF ICA threw a fit FRiday night, I can't wait to hear about the fit she throws when she is found guilty!

JB is insulting YM.

JB is too ignorant to even know what he is doing.

I just got back in as well...I was in total panic mode, I was so scared.

Gotta admit, it has always bugged me that cadaver dogs weren't taken into the house itself.

I always assumed they were looking if there was a body buried in the yard. I mean, I'm sure they searched the house themselves, freezers, etc.

lol you would think JB wouldn't want a man as tall as Yuri to stand down next to him.

Well I know this comment is late but you guys locked me out.

I think that motion to determine comp. for trial is a big indication of just how desperate the defense feels at this stage. Also can't help but wonder if it was filed for the purpose of having KC get comments about sexual abuse on the record without taking the stand!!!

My very thought.

Awww, look at Yuri's smile! Enormous crush happening here... :)

Bet this is how the DT gets the incest in without her taking the stand

She probably told all the doctors about it

Jose seems to want to forget that up until 6 weeks ago, the story was that ZFG kidnapped and killed Caylee.

Yuri gets to use the markers.. JB must be willing to share this morning

You mean I wasted an entire weekend over her competency? I could've saved them a lot of money.....sealed or not....just plain evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo