2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now we know why ICA was so happy this morning....she had lots of extra attention showered on her over the weekend. She had 3 people talking all about her and that is her favorite topic.

What does teh Joe Jordan email say? I don't remember reading an email from him in the discovery...

Isn't he the guy who taped his conversation with the DT because he was concerned with their (lack of ) ethics, trying to change his statement..?

Did you request e pass records of GA? Withdrew question. Cadaver dogs in the house? never requested this.

Every time something interesting happens I get booted to outer space. Are yall Baker acting me?

Good Morning All!! Someone locked the door to websleuths and I FINALLY broke in!! lol

so this morning we learned that ICA is not crazy, just evil....does that sum it up?
We also learned that the DT is starting to throw hail mary passes!

INTERESTING COMMENT FROM wtfV

PLEASE PLEASE FYI Bruce: Can I say this now. Google autocomplete was not available until 8-2008 so Cindy could not have automatically had it Chlorophyll (sp) and have choloroforme come up. Before that Google had auto complete extender that people could put could on Google with knowledge the Anthony's did not have. Please post or give to Bill or the Prosecution somehow.

omg, i thought I got locked out of the thread? took me 15 minutes to get back here..

ok, now let me get in where i fit in

Gotta admit, it has always bugged me that cadaver dogs weren't taken into the house itself.

Well they've known that for a long time.

If she does testify and found quilty, could she appeal because that indicates the DT are fools?

Don't think they are allowed to stop her if they don't like it.

They cannot stop her from testifying. I think the competency was their means of stopping her and it didn't work. Me thinks we just might get to hear her lies in real time soon...

Yuri didn't get my cell phone records either. I guess that proves Casey is innocent.

What does teh Joe Jordan email say? I don't remember reading an email from him in the discovery...

I believe he claims he was searching on Suburban & didn't find Caylee..IIRC, he was more up the end near the school.

Couldn't get in! Poor Yuri sounds mellow this morning, not his usual confident self! :(

Baez is making Yuri look really thorough by listing ALL of the phone records he subpoened.

Same thing with all the computers he requested. Seems like a very thorough investigation to me.
Yes, Indeed and on the other hand JB has tried many times to say that the focus was never on anyone but ICA. You can't have it both ways JB.

Remember some of the crazy antics of Casey last week.....like tying that sweater on her back? What wonder what other crazy antics she displayed or spoke to her defense team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member