2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is making Yuri look really thorough by listing ALL of the phone records he subpoened.

Same thing with all the computers he requested. Seems like a very thorough investigation to me.

I really thinks she wants to testify- it totally fits her personality and it would cause her attys to think she is crazy!!!!

Baez is making Yuri look really thorough by listing ALL of the phone records he subpoened.

Having posting issues..

Jb is enjoying going after Yuri but Yuri is giving it right back. Yuri's facial expression say so much more than his words.

JB bringing up e-mail from Joe Jordan. YM doesn't want to answer until he sees the e-mail. JB reluctantly gets it. On a PC. LDB wants it marked, and JB says he will have a copy printed.

JB is proving that they OBVIOUSLY investigated more people than just ICA. Another part of his OS proven wrong.

Well...ya know...the whole being able to "assist" in her own defense part...maybe the DT was just thinking her ideas were just plain wacky in how she wanted to proceed?

I just get a chuckle when SA objects, Judge sustains, Baez says "i'll just w/d the question judge". It's already been objected and sustained. Little late to w/d the question. IMO

So is JB trying to make it look like he didn’t suspect GA of anything because he didn”t?

Having posting issues..

Jb is enjoying going after Yuri but Yuri is giving it right back. Yuri's facial expression say so much more than his words.

Yuri is way smarter than JB. Watch JB get pizzed when after re phrasing a question three times he STILL can't make him say what he wants... :crazy:

Wow. Having major issues with WS today. Minimum activity as of late while coming here and discussing the trial with all the regulars until all this recent speculation, now it's blowing up. You would think it was the first day or sentencing of trial!

400+ guests.

Okay - so I have very new software, the highest wireless highspeed available, and it is taking the site more than four minutes to load either a new page or a comment of mine. So that's it for me - I have had to delete any remark I want to make - now reading only.

Totally OT but anyone notice that the Winnie The Pooh movie comes out July 15th? Would have blown my mind if it was the next day but still.....kinda weird timing.

YM is extremely intelligent. He is facing all of this questioning like a true professional. JB is getting no where...fast!

What does teh Joe Jordan email say? I don't remember reading an email from him in the discovery...

Good grief! Baez back to his bumbling self! Unbelievable! In the words of HHJP - "I guess some things never change..."

JB asks questions that would not be included in report and lost in 3 years of memory.

Yuri does a good job with his composure and professionalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member