2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does AF have to be there for a psych eval? Confuse me?

I think that AF filed a motion to dismiss this morning based on the case in So. Fl where the death penalty was found inconstitutional in the matter of an incompetent defendant. Since KC was found competent, the motion is moot and didn't get heard. The whole thing was a huge waste...just an attempt to try and bend this case to match that one.:banghead: On the bright side it totally looks like the defense is grasping at straws.

Winnie the Ploo? Can Baez please get his thoughts together before he speaks?

I'm thinking this line of questioning will come back to bite JB.

Does he think police have nothing better to do than go investigate EVERY one who ever glanced in Casey's direction?

poor JB asks what Yuri thinks he might have asked.....Yuri way too smart for JB

Wow!
1239 viewers when I started getting trouble getting to the next page on this thread.
Finally made it in though.

Again, JB all over the map. Phone records, cadaver dogs, Pooh blankets. Spaghetti on the wall.

I really thinks she wants to testify- it totally fits her personality and it would cause her attys to think she is crazy!!!!

Well they've known that for a long time.

If she does testify and found quilty, could she appeal because that indicates the DT are fools?

Don't think they are allowed to stop her if they don't like it.

Well I know this comment is late but you guys locked me out.

I think that motion to determine comp. for trial is a big indication of just how desperate the defense feels at this stage. Also can't help but wonder if it was filed for the purpose of having KC get comments about sexual abuse on the record without taking the stand!!!

I could not get on since I heard about Psych eval .. wow I was in total panic WS don't leave me now .. so is that what all this was about?

Took a really long time for me to be able to get back in here...with 917 peeps in here I guess we are close to server overload. :giggle:

I call this, HHJP's "I'm fitin' to whoop somebody's azz" pose. :floorlaugh:

CA9.jpg

JB again bringing up what wasn't done or present. Cadaver dog not used on GA's car.

ICA was the last one to see Caylee alive and had the car smell so why should they focus on other cars?

(ugh - knocked offline for 15 minutes)
Where is Baez going with all of this blather Oh yeah - anybody but Casey

FINALLY I AM BACK ON!!!! Wesh went down, Websleuths went down and it brought me down!!!

Is JB going to ask Yuri if he also molested ICA?? Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState