2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JB playing sorta dirty with Yuri. Yuri seems slightly peeved. Don't blame him.

Holy Carp JB if you needed to know where Kronk was and when he was working why didn't you subpoena those records.

JB - Is this the first case you have misinformed a jury? asked multiple times in different ways.. He really hates Yuri...

Aw shucks...not as crazy as she was hoping to pull off - though that choice of shirt has me questioning some rationale...bet she's thinking "Oh yeah? Wait till my show! I'll show ya!"

This is going to get better before it gets over.

YM ! my day just got better!

So can SA now file to have competency determination tests on Baez???

No, it's not. That's a real appeal issue down the line.

Can see that CA would be pizzed off if ICA is determined to have been insane at time of trial. IT WOULD REFLECT POORLY ON HER, AND CA would not be incontrol.

GA doesn't want her out. Wondering what would happen if she is released, if he could keep up the appearance that he believes in her.

I agree with JB for once, if they didn't subpoena the phone records for the whole family it was a mistake.

Ya know JB you are really getting on my stinkin nerves here. Yuri is tha man and I want to have his babies. Leave ma man alone. Shoes runs from DH.....

Whoever JB is talking about sounds about as believable as his opening statement.

:lol: JB was naming off all of ICA's ex-boyfriends!

JB w/YM
YM mispoke during testimony last Friday...RK's phone records were obtained from June 1 - July 1?.......he called in 8/08 and 12/08 and no phone records for him during that time....

cell records from Aug 08 - would have been able to give you locations of movement during that time...Aug 14, Mr. K had decided to go to that location....it would tell me the area the cellphone in...there is a major highway right there....it would give certain vicinity within 3 mile radius.....in Sept 08 he didn't have the route

YM I don't recall when he did or didn't have that route....I know he had in Aug and Dec...but I don't know the months in between.....
so you know 1 month but not another object-sustainX2

YM the cell records will tell me where cell was @ while transmitting or receiving phone call..

JB is this first time you have misspoke to this jury (object-sustain
again.....object-overrule
YM you are implying I am intentially misleading the jury and I am not....last Friday I misspoke....any other mis spoke? I don't recall anything you want to bring up?

JB - you subpoena gA cell records.....yes .....do they have cell locations? no they are pdf file not spread sheet......

have you gone back and subpoenaed records? No I have not had occassion to do that....you subpoenaed a lot of people cell recoreds

AH, JB, RM, TL, Chris Stutts, Diane Taylor - referring to number coming from kc phone - we were trying to determine ZTN, stephanie kostacus....john chatt, ronald westerberger, troy brown, jenna prentis/shot girl fusion, jamie realander, .....

I had no reason to pull cell records
@ the time......rk didn't tell you he called earlier in Aug (object X2

Never got RK's computer....got computer of Joy Wray (object-overrule)....claimed to be a spy of George Bush and she had been Baker acted....

Why did JB want to get out selling photos to the Globe???

ETA: Shouldn't he have to call the person selling the photos and ask them? Not just get that tidbit out because they got a search warrant for their computer and found that out?

Motion entered for competency to proceed...ICA was examined by psychologists....

Wow....are they doing this midstream????

Live feed went out for a moment...what is the end result???

Since a personality disorder does not have symptoms like hallucinations time loss etc. she just would not qualify.

(her skin looks horrible today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member