2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if the dog did hit on TL's car it is probably because Casey got into it...on the many days that she either got a ride or drove TL's car. Very likely she had some decomposition fluid on her clothes. I wonder if there was ever a little stinkiness in either TL's car or Amy's. Didn't she drive TL's car to Jesse's the day she went to his house, looking clean, and asked to use his shower?

I think she may have moved Caylee in his car..She borrowed his car on the 17th. She could have placed her in the final spot or another temporary place. I don't think she kept her in the sunfire after the first 12-24 hrs. when the leaking broke through the blanket.

Why does the DT keep jumping all over the place. Forensics...car...family...back to car...

If I was on the jury I'd be scratching my head and frustrated that these witnesses keep being recalled for short spurts.

Dr. Furton focuses on seperating and identifying complex chemicals from forensic specimens.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:00 AM

Furton is a PHD in analytical chemistry.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:00 AM

Dr. Kenneth Furton on stand. He is witness who's testimony was objected too by state Saturday morning
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:00 AM

Forgey excused. New witness: Dr. Kenneth Furton. Chem/bio-chem professor at FIU.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:59 AM

So both the SA and the DT agree there's no issue with this witness? Does that mean they agreed that he will not testify to things that aren't in the report?

I think KC wants to take the stand and the motion filed was an attempt to stop her. Mo

LOL my husband asked if they could evaluate me next when he realized I got out of bed at 5:45 PT to watch the trial while he was getting ready for work and saw them talking about it when he was eating breakfast.

at least I am East Coast Time :crazy:

Dr. Furton - IIRC - Has only read articles, and taken credit for his student's work.

He has looked into how canines identify bodies, chemicals given off by remains..
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:01 AM

Furton's testimony sounds WAY TO "tailored" already.

Recall JB said he could tailor the testimony on Saturday.......this my friends is going to be tailored with a very fine stitch. BUT.....it will be shredded by JA.

I could have used a psychiatrist myself this weekend. JB is back to his antics stall, drag, etc. Hope AF doesn't get up until penalty phase, otherwise we'll be here till Fall. They're up to something with ICA smilng so much. :crazy:

It's just the new meds she got this weekend...no fear!

Is this the guy that JA threw the fit about Saturday morning who changed his testimony in new report???

Yes Kent...he had no opinions during frye hearings but suddenly came up with things in the trunk that can produce chloroform...and a power point presentation...:maddening:

Is sexual abuse been pushed to the back burner. Baez is still trying to discredit witnesses. So far he has not shown one freaking concrete thing.

DT not obligated to back up what they say in opening and closing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove