2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 in a row draw and testified ONE car, Forgey drew and testified 2. Big Deal!

The big deal to me is that is clearly shows the prosecution witnesses are clearly not comparing their testimony before taking the stand. Very different that the Anthony's when testifying for the defense. They are clearly getting their testimony all lined up like ducks in a row before they take the stand.

What is not a big deal to me is that there was another car there that was used as a dry test run just because the dog handler decided to take advantage of it.

We don't even know if the others even saw it happen. No big deal there at all. IMO

Did CA buy her precious daughter a new blouse?

Oh good....Dr. Furton. A chemist?????

I thought it looks like a tuxedo shirt someone had in the back of their car from a previous party. A tuxedo shirt for court?

Furton is going over education/training. He is a forensic chemist.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:02 AM

Here comes JA and his objections! Yaayyyyy!

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony is reading that same document. -psych eval?- again. She has flipped through it multiple times today.

Going over her weak incompetent points for next time?

Never testified as an expert in the area of decomposition. Interesting.

Story/updates to come RT @BiancaMPrieto: And now I've got answers. Motions filed re #caseyanthony competency are in my hands.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:04 AM

Furton is detailing his credentials, talking about methods for detecting decomp. chemicals. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:03 AM

Hahahaha... I have more patents than the witness. (So does vass?)

Seems to me... to be a witness for the DT... all you have to do is be a chemist. Just saying.

oscaseyanthony via twitter - Story/updates to come RT @BiancaMPrieto: And now I've got answers. Motions filed re #caseyanthony competency are in my hands.

I got here late and now understand ICA had a few competency tests. Sure it wasn't her counsel Baez? Hey, do lawyers have to take a competency test maybe yearly to maintain their status as lawyers?

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony is reading that same document. -psych eval?- again. She has flipped through it multiple times today.

She likes to read about herself.

Dr. Furton just said he has never before testified as an expert witness on forensic decomposition.

But, he'S a chemist.

I am really thinking I can't force myself to sit through this drivel today. :(

I'm thinking the same thing, DMIL and DSIL are coming to visit and see the new house. I have to mop the floors and vacumn and I'm thinking it could be more interesting than listening to the regurgitation of all this we have heard before. Thinking we will be here untill August at this rate.

I remember this guy now...tested decomp/odor in this case in the beginning of the case

PhD with only one patent...that is absolutely pathetic. Member of the American Chemical Society? What chemist isn't???

I think it is interesting that he was confronted by JA previously in one of the hearing about not participating in enough recently in the studies and being too far away from recent research and now he has just returned from a hands on graduate trip in California

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member