2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A patent for something that recognizes humans. Well yes, we need those so we can tell a human from those pesky shape-shifters.
Sir could you run that tester across the DT table and tell us your findings please.:crazy:

PhD with only one patent...that is absolutely pathetic. Member of the American Chemical Society? What chemist isn't???

And only 2 publications directly related to human remains 2003 and 2011 (oh, and 2 students' theses...) Keep in mind students' work can also be published in journals in non-thesis format. As papers. If they weren't, they weren't that significant.

Story/updates to come RT @BiancaMPrieto: And now I've got answers. Motions filed re #caseyanthony competency are in my hands.by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:04 AM

Furton has testified as forensic chemist (expert) more than a dozen times. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:08 AM

I seriously am listening to my coworker (health inspector) explain to someone she won't come out for trash...only if it's garbage with food in it that would attract rats or flies. Seriously!!! There really is a difference between garbage and trash, I told y'all!

HA HA wonderful ..That should also be a Sticky ,,Luv it
An expert statement ..

Expertise in volitile acids given off on during decomp? Keep him, Jeff, and ask him about butyric acid. :)

I got here late and now understand ICA had a few competency tests. Sure it wasn't her counsel Baez? Hey, do lawyers have to take a competency test maybe yearly to maintain their status as lawyers?

I think they're using competencey in exchange for she really wanted ...which was to see a psych and get some better meds. Notice the smiles!!

In jail, you need the psych m.d. to prescribe the meds. The psychs just did the workup and sent her or called him to get meds. That is my experience with these inmates. She did not get three intense evals in two days by these three mental health workers. They most likely got her paperwork from the beginning and put together a report.

Yes Kent...he had no opinions during frye hearings but suddenly came up with things in the trunk that can produce chloroform...and a power point presentation...:maddening:

Didn't he try to present a student's doctorial work as his own? I also seem to remember him testifying at the hearing and then coming back with a comparative list of decomp chemicals that one of his student's had compiled.

He was in California, and is being taken out of turn due to his schedule.

An aside......this guy's testimony makes me think of this...

"Your son Rip is on line toot"
"Got gass on the mind?"

Sounds like he's read the same reports we on WS's have read. Guess that makes us experts too!

I'll admit I'm sort of zoning out and coming back to life only when witnesses are being Ashton'd or LDB'd. I only have so much strength left after this weekend and I'm saving it for the rebuttal and closing statements.

Baez says the are taking Furton out of order because of his schedule. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:09 AM

Ashton, Baez agree Furton is qualified in human decomposition, but only as it pertains to odor analysis. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:09 AM

I think KC wants to take the stand and the motion filed was an attempt to stop her. Mo

Sure it was, why do you think she's so happy this morning...she got her wish but she better be careful what she wishes for!

I think when LA didn't "say what they thought he'd say" to help her DT, ICA went into full throttle...save my azz motion....and was p. o.'d because JB told her "this will work" and it didn't! So, she's thinking by getting on the stand she can lie her way out of this one too, she always has before!

Deep down, they know her taking the stand is bbbaaaadddddd....the SA would literally be fighting to see who would have her for breakfast! Me, I'm for Team Ashton....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem