2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a patent?? Is he making MONEY off his patent??

A patent for something that recognizes humans. Well yes, we need those so we can tell a human from those pesky shape-shifters.

Sorry if this has been asked already (or is posted somewhere else) -- I have two sick kiddos today, and don't have a lot of time to keep up with you guys!

What criteria needs to be met in order for a person to be found "incompetent" to stand trial? I'd think ICA would be doing everything in her power to get these doctors to find her incompetent. Her lack of affect isn't doing it...so what does it take?

I think furton is a plagiarizing <modsnip> and I am looking forward to seeing him ashton'd.

Tweet that's off topic but interesting:

Story/updates to come RT @BiancaMPrieto: And now I've got answers. Motions filed re #caseyanthony competency are in my hands.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:04 AM

Can't wait for sidebar thread to discuss!

WTH does it matter WHERE he testified before? Baez is sooooo impressed with awards..oh no, an expert on chemisty. Can't Baez leave it alone already?

Why does the DT keep jumping all over the place. Forensics...car...family...back to car...

If I was on the jury I'd be scratching my head and frustrated that these witnesses keep being recalled for short spurts.

I think it will hurt the DT-their case has NO flow to it and it will confuse the jury

Good morning friends :grouphug:

Caylee%20Anthony%202_3.jpg

:beats: Thank you! :beats:

:beats: I don't think I've seen that one :beats:

I have trouble with this witness. I will never forget the Hinky Meter article about how he basically lied during hearings!

Ashton now questioning Furton about his qualifications re: human decomposition
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:06 AM

I seriously am listening to my coworker (health inspector) explain to someone she won't come out for trash...only if it's garbage with food in it that would attract rats or flies. Seriously!!! There really is a difference between garbage and trash, I told y'all!

:great:

JA - When we say your studies, we mean your students' studies don't we?

So was the incompetency motion filed due to Casey now changing her story about the abuse and drowning, leaving the defense with NADA to present to the jury, so they are going with the only thing they have left...the catch-all "LE screwed up"?

I have decided that the incomp. motion was filed purely to give certain people the weekend off and to waste more tax payer money. ...........well???? what else did it accomplish? Guess I just don't understand enough.

By the way, I cannot listen to JB anymore......I will read here to keep up......will mute every time he speaks and really don't care to watch KC do the eyebrow lift thing much either. :sick: JMO

What is the deal with the last four witnesses and the drawings of the car bay? What the heck was Baez trying to show???

Was this the guy early on who got slammed because it was his students' work?

"When we say your students, we really mean your students' studies, right?" - JA

Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members