2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM must have just caught ICA in a lie so he asked for competency hearing

Human bar code of a living person. Okay, what does this have to do with a corpse in decomposition?

I have to say, that picture of KC on WFTV reminds me of the picture of Jared Laughner, the guy that shot Congresswoman Giffords. YIKES!!!

Furton discussing chems found in the living. Baez: "Let me stop you there, because you're starting to lose me."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:22 AM

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony again rereading the report (psych eval?). Sighed, grabbed a pen and writing notes about it. Not listening to testimony.

She wants her DT to tell those doctors they are wrong...:floorlaugh:

as she did with Dr. G's testimony...I read her lips saying BS, she doesn't know...:floorlaugh:

Now all she's doing is focusing on that report...not testimony..How dare those docs say I'm a narcisist and sociopath...what do they know???

Just because this guy Furton doesn't know how to identify human remains doesn't mean it can't be done. He needs some schoolin' by the great Dr Vass!

I'd be willing to bet that all of these people ate different things...making them smell different.

Why was JB allowed to get this in? No discovery violation again? Not fair!!!

Wonder What the juror is thinking that has a trip booked for europe? Shes gonna be in a hurry to give a verdict. :crazy:

i thought that person was excused during the jury selection

Okay, this witness is putting me to sleep...zzzzzz........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower