2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I thought for sure we had finished with this kind of testimony. It is stifling! And I honestly believe it'll be a cold day in hell before these jurors believe there was not decomp in that car!

JB jokes that he needs a kid to help out with his equipment. At this point, maybe you can get a kid to take over entirely for you.

If I am correct the jury doesn't even know .. she could be an alternate

sorry I forgot to quote question poster asked..about #4 jury member

Lordy. I'm so over these forensics. I'm sure the jurors are too. Can't we just get on with it already?

#CaseyAnthony In motion for competency evaluation, Cheney Mason said they had "well founded concern" about her ability to aid defense.by bobkealing via twitter at 10:17 AM

K Belich just wrote that she is getting the motion for competency to the website as we speak...

KBelichWFTV: Defense motion about Casey's competency is in our hands.. Getting it to our website as I write! [via Twitter]

Strange, I didn't find Dr Vass' testimony about science-y things boring at all!

I was just walking away from the TV thinking about how RIVETED I was with the SA experts, fascinating! I swear, JB is TRYING to bore us to tears with his....:maddening:

caylee66.jpg

Interestingly, THIS is the outfit GA described seeing her in last.

Big yawn from juror 10 (male) jurors are looking at screen - not many taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:18 AM

Lordy. I'm so over these forensics. I'm sure the jurors are too. Can't we just get on with it already?

On with what? Oh, you mean the DT's OS and their "theory"... I get ya. :wink:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
We have a copy of Casey's motion over competency.. Getting it to our website as I write!

Kathi Belich tweets she has competency motion in her hands. Woo hoo!

Actually if you follow trials at all this would be good to listen to because this machine does come into play at trials from time to time.

As usual, Baez takes the time to bore the jury with boring facts, so they tune out...then they perk up for JA's cross....Thanks JB!

And looks a little pissed at what she is reading....

Makes sense if it says "The truth and Miss. Anthony are strangers" and the DT tried to submit it which would be ICA admitting it is true.

It would be kinda funny if the SA wanted to submitting an eval that CA is nuttier than a fruit cake and so is not a credible part of the DT's defense and ICA is liking seeing CA react to it, and she likes reading it herself.

Probably would have no idea that she and ICA are so much alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren