2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're using competencey in exchange for she really wanted ...which was to see a psych and get some better meds. Notice the smiles!!

In jail, you need the psych m.d. to prescribe the meds. The psychs just did the workup and sent her or called him to get meds. That is my experience with these inmates. She did not get three intense evals in two days by these three mental health workers.

DT probably didn't tell her that part .. Just something loike we will eval and it could change course of your trial ...hee hee

Oh.My.Word - Baez making sure the jury doesn't think he's disorganized by taking this witness out of order of the other forensics experts since he is testifying now instead of along with the other forensic experts.

Well, how does he explain the other apparently disjointed order of his slew of other witnesses.

IMO It is way past time for Baez to worry about his disorganized display for all the world to see. Sheesh.

Forget witnesses, how about disorganized defense? The jury must be beyond annoyed and confused by now. There's no narrative or order to the defense here. It's just random mish mash of points, a few valid ones, that doesn't follow through on his opening statement which I know JP called him out on last week.

Here we go with a PPP! Complete with graphs...

Holy crap. This is going to be 2 hours plus of BORE. I think I'll check back in when cross begins. I want to go stare at the stuff outside containing cloraphyll & watch it grow.

Wonder What the juror is thinking that has a trip booked for europe? Shes gonna be in a hurry to give a verdict. :crazy:

Hopefully she will be released if they get the case the day before her trip, for example...but I'll bet she is distracted already, thinking about her packing, passport, shopping etc...how can she be ready to just go? I couldn't...

I will be shocked if this case goes to the jury by Saturday AM...but I guess it is still possible...

Story/updates to come RT @BiancaMPrieto: And now I've got answers. Motions filed re #caseyanthony competency are in my hands.by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:04 AM

Guess that answers that question. Can't wait to read it!

Wonder What the juror is thinking that has a trip booked for europe? Shes gonna be in a hurry to give a verdict. :crazy:

she is probably thinking she wishes she was there now and far far away from this train wreck!!!!

caylee66.jpg

having a hard time getting interested in this....JB already interrupts

"Where do you insert the samples?"

<sitting on hands>

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony again rereading the report (psych eval?). Sighed, grabbed a pen and writing notes about it. Not listening to testimony.

JA not objecting to the PowerPoint. This tells me after getting his depo again on Saturday, he is going to rip this apart. Patience..... :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi