2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even my hubby says the defense has gone 'way out there' with this evidence being presented to the jury. It's making me sleeeepy.

TennisLaw

Ok, this is the fifth time the jury has heard how this machine works...and it still is bot being simplified enuf!!!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

He should stop calling expert witnesses....

She wants her DT to tell those doctors they are wrong...:floorlaugh:

as she did with Dr. G's testimony...I read her lips saying BS, she doesn't know...:floorlaugh:

Now all she's doing is focusing on that report...not testimony..How dare those docs say I'm a narcisist and sociopath...what do they know???

Maybe they will be the next DT witnesses. No doubt he will question them about Dr. Vass' credentials while they are up there.

Why was JB allowed to get this in? No discovery violation again? Not fair!!!

due to the state completing a new depo with him...wait till JA gets up and tears him to shreds..I recall him saying, he never did analysis on a child's decomp....

KBelichWFTV

We have a copy of Casey's motion over competency.. Getting it to our website as I write!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Furton is showing a bar graph of different colors. Each color is a chemical. They are from men/women & alive/dead #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:24 AM

Now comparing living "barcodes" to dead. Dead are more similar to each other than living, Furton says. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:24 AM

Furton compares the chem compounds found in different individuals to human "barcodes." #CaseyANthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:23 AM

CM must have just caught ICA in a lie so he asked for competency hearing

Her lips were moving, of COURSE she was lying. :fence:

I really wonder if DT can possibly still believe a word she says.:waitasec:

Comparing rotten meat samples. Time for lunch.

Tuna, chicken, pork, lamb and beef???????

To me its not about the machine, its about people smelling death in the car, and dogs...period. this would bore me to tears...

The competency motion is up on WFTV... I just put it in the motions thread so we don't de-rail this one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6771941&postcount=364"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions/Links to Court Documents **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141