2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yadda.....yadda.....yadda.....yadda

looking forward to JA

This #caseyanthony testimony is a true chemistry lesson..and not high school.. Graduate level. Some jurors are fidgeting Some taking notes.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:25 AM

He has a patent?? Is he making MONEY off his patent??

Would he hold the patent or would the patent be held by the organization he works for?

Would he profit directly or would he get more funding? Be given more for technology, human assistance in the lab or could it simply just ensure that he can continue his research?

He used a control sample consisting of 12 cadavers total (6 at a morgue and 6 at cremetorium) in order to identify chemicals compounds given off by humans.

Also to identify animal chemical compounds so you can rule them out and decomposing organic matter.

Great now they're discussing experiments on dead farm animals again. Please no more pigs in a blanket! This is a Child's life we're talking about. Not a cow/pig/chicken/lamb.

Still boring, even with the pretty colored charts.

She wants her DT to tell those doctors they are wrong...:floorlaugh:

as she did with Dr. G's testimony...I read her lips saying BS, she doesn't know...:floorlaugh:

Now all she's doing is focusing on that report...not testimony..How dare those docs say I'm a narcisist and sociopath...what do they know???

I think she thought she snowed those docs this weekend; that's why so happy today. Then, read the report and now looking all sad.

I am trying to find the article about Andrea Yates possibly being released from mental hospital soon. Maybe that is where they got this idea. Didn't she have a hung jury and then found insane at second??

Wonder what my gas chromatograph mass spectrum analysis would like like right now.

What color is misery?

Let's see Person A eats fish & vegetables, person B eats candy, bread and meat and pizza, person C eats only meat and fruit...you get my drift...they will all smell different in life and especially in death. Just think, slim jims, anchovies, capers, olives, goat cheese, garlic, hiccama, cayenne, masala sauce, and other stinky stuff...all make for some very different smelling humans.

TWO DAYS BAEZ TO PROVE YOUR OPENING STATEMENT!!!!! Count them 1, 2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005