2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh! JB: could you have asked them to put it next to another vehicle? Forgey: "It was."

I've been out of power since last night, just got it back and of course raced here. I see that they tested ICA for crazy and found her not. It appears that JB wants to claim LE goofed but it's a very weak argument.

Amazing how everyone is incompetent except ICA.

Am I missing something? Who cares if the dog searched one or two, white or blue. We are spending a great deal of time on a non-issue.

Well, if the dog did hit on TL's car it is probably because Casey got into it...on the many days that she either got a ride or drove TL's car. Very likely she had some decomposition fluid on her clothes. I wonder if there was ever a little stinkiness in either TL's car or Amy's. Didn't she drive TL's car to Jesse's the day she went to his house, looking clean, and asked to use his shower?

did the other witnesses say that there was only one car in the forensics bay?

LOL! Training is different from real world scenario. -- Forgey to JB

Oh the iorny.

Is there a video feed that shows the SA table? I would love to get a look at JA's face while Baez is bumbling through his questions. . .

If the others AKA not dog handlers were drawing sketches they probably knew that the blue car was unrelated and didn't draw them in the sketches because they did not apply.

:doh: JB says no further questions. Then he comes back, because he forgot to enter the drawing into evidence.

OMG! Why couldn't he just let KC beg for mercy. This is pitiful. He is behaving as a narcissist and just can resist grand staging. He does not want this case to end..he is in all his glory..

JB's tone is so condescending even though his questions make no sense.

Also, when he says he's done asking questions, he shouldn't be allowed to keep changing his mind three seconds later.

Could've, should've, would've had dog check every car in Orlando. Silly Defense.

I wonder if any of the jurists will be so put off by JB that will attribute that to ICA's guilt. It may be wrong to do that, but I know I would.

Baez is really aggravating me today, he's so sarcastic and think's he's super-lawyer.

Good morning friends :grouphug:

Caylee%20Anthony%202_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members