2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natisha Lance reporting Jesse Grund has been called to the courthouse!

KimKardashian Kim Kardashian
by InSession
Who is into this Casey Anthony case? So many theories & stories! This is a mess! Who do u believe? Who is lying here?

Oh dear Kim Kardashian tweeting about ICA.

I think all she is worried about is who is getting most tweets. LOL

Re: Casey's "new" look - sweater dressing. I wracked my brain for a couple of days the last time that Casey had wrapped her sweater around her waist. I knew that there had been a line of clothing from a few decades ago that featured that style.

Those of you who are old enough might remember Multiples and Units by Sandra Garrett from the 1980s. For those not familiar, these similar lines consisted of modular pieces (units) that could be mixed and matched for different looks. There were pants, skirts, tank tops, long-sleeve tee-tops, wrap sweaters, cummerbunds, scarves, etc. The pieces came in black, neutrals, and different seasonal colors with basic units in solid colors with a few stripes or dotted pieces to mix and match. Multipes and Units were cotton knits that washed well in cold water and required no ironing.

I remember having a tunic top that I wrapped at the waist with a contrasting cummerbund. Worn with pants or the straight skirt, the loose-fitting tunic was similar to Casey's wrapped-sweater look. Everything old is new again :)

What does Ashton's tie say? tia

It says he's a Dwight Howard fan! (Orlando Magic) Howard is thinking about leaving Orlando and I guess JA wants him to stay with us!

It says Stay Dwight, btw.

No Cindy is looking at George while she talks and it looks like he doesn't like what she is saying, he is looking away. They disagree.

Sure, but he wasn't even sure that's what he saw at the time.

For God's sake.

The man went back, he called LE. He found Caylee.

I feel like we care about the wrong sh--t sometimes.

He did nothing wrong. He found a dead child. He phoned it in.

+1

There is no doubt we care about the wrong things sometimes. Because he paid attention to a snake= taking a dead child's body and moving it around for months? GMAFB.

This crossed my mind the other day. CA is nosy enough to do that.

Except that she didn't know ICA's password. That was the password protected login.

These people didn't even know how to clear their cache/history and Cindy didn't even understand what LDB was asking her about the different logins.

The A's (at least CA and GA) are not computer savvy IMO>

BS is saying this is yet another "assassination attempt" by the DT, and it isn't working!

:gavel:

BS is saying this is yet another assassination attempt by the DT, and it isn't working!

:gavel:

It is disgusting what Mason is trying to do to this good Samaritan.

Absolutely revolting that the DT would stoop this low. REVOLTING!

Thank you, Mr. 'morally bankrupt' Kronk. Bless you for finding Caylee.

My last post before court last time (thread was closed while I typed it out)

Here is the way I see it at this point in time:

Why did DT ask GA if he had an affair and continued to hammer home the idea that he did even after he denied it on the stand.

Was it to show that GA is a liar? Maybe.

Was it to show something else? Maybe

But after sitting here and watching this defense I have to say that as of today I think they did it for the exact same reason I see it being discussed on this thread.

Did he or didn't he? Can we believe him or not? etc (I value everyone's opinion on this topic, even if it is not in agreement with mine we are all entitled to hold and express those opinions on Websleuths)

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullstinky.

I think they might have brought in that line of questioning to diffuse the attention on their client. Make the jury say to themselves the same things we are and hash it out. Because in reality an affair IMHO has no bearing on this case or even the defense's assertions at opening.

JMHO at this time.

Kronk is doing a good job. Shouldn't be too much longer now, I want to see cross :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member