2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO at the end of the day if I were on the jury I don't think I would put very much weight into the Anthony family testimonies when I had to come to a decision. But that's just me.

IA. For me, it'd be a battle between the experts.

Does anyone know what happened to all that reward money? Hummmmm?

Hey Mock.....any significant thoughts about the A’s right now?

So far, I've found GA to be very credible. For the most part, I've found LA credible, although very reluctant to testify to certain things. And I find CA to be a big fat liar.

How's that? ;)

I believe RK was looking for Caylee and don't see the big deal about it. The whole nation was looking for Caylee! He (like most of us) didn't believe the bull that Casey was spewing and knew that Caylee was probably really close to the Anthony home. We went to WDW in Aug. of 2008, and I made the comment to dh that if we didn't have our dd's with us I would've liked to search for her. She captivated the world, and everyone except for her mother wanted to find her. Big deal if he was looking for her. At least somebody was!

Something tells me that hawk will be loud today.

The man who saved Caylee from that damp muck pit needs strength today.....I hope that hawk gives him signs of encouragement.

But a truthful response to CM would have been...

CM: What was significant about Aug 11?

RK: I thought I saw a skull in the woods but my coworkers would only pay attention to a dead snake.
I disagree.

The dead snake was significant because he blew off what he thought was a skull to join his friends with the snake. If only he hadn't let himself get preoccupied with the snake...

Well, that's where my mind would go.

Yes, then his friends snatched his attention to the snake, where it stayed, apparently.

Only to find out that it was a skull. Of a child, no less.

Yes, the dead snake would stick in my mind as pretty damned significant.

I guess that just seems odd to me, because as interesting as dead snakes are, I can't see any guy I know ignoring the possibility of skeletonized remains. Not saying it didn't go down that way, it just seems... strange. MOO

Bill S saying the jury may not believe GA didn't have an affair with KH. I disagree. I believe it.

I think GA wanted the jury to believe he had an affair because he wanted to come off as slimy. That way he might be able to create some reasonable doubt without ever admitting to anything. :twocents:

So far, I've found GA to be very credible. For the most part, I've found LA credible, although very reluctant to testify to certain things. And I find CA to be a big fat liar.

How's that? ;)

I wish you were on the real jury and am hoping they are thinking like you.
:seeya:

it's like now we have all kinds of people driving around with remains and taking them in and out of water and stinking up cars everywhere...why everyone must have had Caylee's remains at one point or another...heck..I might even have had em at some point ....LOLZ ...

1. She was put there sometime between June 16th and June 20th
2. She was more than likely already skeletonized By July 15th
3. This is Florida (I will not go into gory detail) we have flesh-eating ants, to name a few of the 1000 of bugs and crawly things. They clean the body and Skull of almost everything.
4. The Hurricane Fay which Flooded that area with between 24 inches and 5 feet of Water was on August 17-18th 2008
5. She was in a Double BLACK plastic bag in the 90- 100-degree Florida heat.

RK was there on August 11, 2008.

IMHO at the end of the day if I were on the jury I don't think I would put very much weight into the Anthony family testimonies when I had to come to a decision. But that's just me.

Not just you. I agree wholeheartedly.

I think GA wanted the jury to believe he had an affair because he wanted to come off as slimy. That way he might be able to create some reasonable doubt without ever admitting to anything. :twocents:

Well, if that's the case, he failed, because I, for one, absolutely believed him. :)

This is the thing I'm struggling with. Casey killed Caylee on June 16th. She could not have had her in the trunk until after June 20th when she was driving her friends around. They testified the car did not smell on the 20th. She would have had to put her there shortly after June 20th for 3-4 days, then abandoned her car on the 27th. Where was she from the 16th to the 21st or 22nd?

Will we hear anything about the suicide attempt. Bill S just mentioned it. We never saw the note did we?

How's that? ;)

This is exactly how I feel, Thanks :)

So far the only one I believe to be untruthful is CA of the A's

A thought crossed my mind when CA said on the stand that she had looked up chloroform. She might have seen in the history that someone had looked those things up. She knows it was KC, so she decides to investigate that and go there herself. So, she very well could have looked it up.

RK: I thought I saw a skull in the woods but my coworkers would only pay attention to a dead snake.
Are you saying Roy did not pay any attention to the snake?

IS showing a great walk about of the remains site - I wish this video could be played for the jury....it shows how great the distance is from where DC searched and RK found the skull. BIG difference.

It also suggests to me that ICA expected her to be found....I always thought the duct tape was a staging item (not the murder weapon) and it really is amazing how close to the road/houses on her street she dumped Caylee :( She didn't even spend any extra time dumping her child's body FFS !

And that's basically what he said. At least that's how I understood him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV