2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused too!!!
I remain stunned that CA lied on the stand; and after LA incriminated his mother - he goes and sits by her in the court room, after his testimony.
Who behaves this way??

A family who realizes their original lies have not worked,so at the last moment are trying to convince you they are all crazy, which explains why poor ICA acts so abnormally.

snipped by me - I noticed that. Was the guard there all day? I'm sure the jury noticed that too. Do you think the DT asked for that to protect them from their client?

Jezzz. could be a mixed bag of answers.

1. Someone observed her having too much freedom to laptops?
2. Her Attorneys are trying to make her look incompetent and don't want her to testify.
3. Maybe her mean faced outburst the other day was construed as aggression?
4. I think the Guards like her for the most part so I don't think thats it

just a few guesses:twocents:

My favorite part so far has been CM trying to have a Perry Mason moment about RK calling 911, and just as he was about to confront thunderingly, LDB whispers kindly to CM that RK actually did not call 911 but instead called the non-emergency number while JA sits way back in his chair watching with a small amused smile and an equally small head shake like "unbelievable". Then CM says: 'Ok, counsel is helping me out a bit with this...' hee!!

Anyone notice Casey throwing on her "charm" for the jury. When CM wanted a little recess to look for something and JP asked the jury if they wanted a special break. Casey gives them a big old smile and sort of nods, like - Yeah, I totally relate to you all. I could use a special break too.

It was kinda weird.

Really really stupid question from longtime member.

Where the heck IS Chat? I don't see a place to click on for chat.
Shhhhhh. Don't tell others I asked this question, please. Thank you

:truce:

I was wondering the same thing and I've been lurking since '04 so thank you for asking :rocker:

Anyone notice Casey throwing on her "charm" for the jury. When CM wanted a little recess to look for something and JP asked the jury if they wanted a special break. Casey gives them a big old smile and sort of nods, like - Yeah, I totally relate to you all. I could use a special break too.

It was kinda weird.

Kinda? Haha....we see the sociopath coming out...

Did LA have immunity and could this be why he answered the way he did, if the state caught him lying they would charge? Do you think when GA was ask if he BORROWED money from RC/KH that he was really thinking "she gave it to me" I didnt' borrow anything? I also wonder if RC/KH could have been the Joy and Crystal that were in DC and LP's emails? Any thoughts?

I couldn't get through all of the DC emails- what was the Joy and Crystal discussion?

Is anyone else surprised by how many people involved in this case have their own lawyers?

Thinking about putting one on retainer just in case my neighbor's aunt's sister's grandchild goes missing and I help with the search and then fire off my feelings in an email about said search.

I was wondering the same thing and I've been lurking since '04 so thank you for asking :rocker:

I have not been there, but I think it is the basement, or parking lot, type it in the search. I think.

Is anyone else surprised by how many people involved in this case have their own lawyers?

Thinking about putting one on retainer just in case my neighbor's aunt's sister's grandchild goes missing and I help with the search and then fire off my feelings in an email about said search.

At this point, I think if I went to PRESCHOOL with ICA I would get a lawyer.

It was kinda weird.

I saw it, she just hasn't accepted what is going on, I really think in her mind she is going to walk. She's spoiled, always got what she wanted by lieing (so she may take the stand), always got her way being cute - notice how her outfits have become, ahem....."more innappropriate" as the trial nears the end? She's trying everything that has always got her out of trouble. Just you WAIT until that verdict comes back guilty, if that happens, we are going to see a THERMONUCLEAR MELTDOWN OF BIBLICAL, EPIC PROPORTIONS....

I have not been there, but I think it is the basement, or parking lot, type it in the search. I think.
no, it's on the front page of the Caylee forum in the last position of the second box.
Did you see the answer? I found it. put Websleuths in the channel box by the # symbol.

It was kinda weird.

Noooooo I missed that one.
She seems very scared of the jury and very seldom looks at them when they come into the court. She is always fidgeting with her waist, sleeves etc. She will look at them quick and turn her eyes dowm immediately.

If the defense is allowed to bring in the grief counselor, the prosecution needs to bring in a psychiatrist to explain, in general terms of course, that murdering sociopaths do not react the same way as other people and they adapt very well in jail/prison.

It is a known fact, that they can adapt to their surroundings much easier than a normal person can, because they do not have feelings for anyone but themselves, they do not think the way we do, so it is very hard to understand them, because we do not think like them Thank God!!

Cindy Anthony looks at son Lee after he contradicted her testimony today.

Thanks for the pic. CA is unreal, it's on tape somewhere. Who is she kidding? She is just as dilusional as ICA.

CA, please don't distance the only child you have left!!! Be nice to Lee, he does have feelings and is hurt too.

Cindy Anthony looks at son Lee after he contradicted her testimony today.

Wow talk about daggers that look says it all. Lee stood up to the lies. There was one part of his testimony I think he fudged. That was when he said this is paraphrased "I couldnt believe they were doing that...looking for Caylee that was not alive" I think he meant he couldn't believe that they were trying to find her body to hide it. moo...Bless his heart Cindy is so caught up in saving ICA (this has probably been the story all his life) that she doesn't care what she is doing to her son! That is exactly why Casey was so jealous of Caylee..Cindy is doing the same thing to him that she did to Casey over Caylee.

I think he knew exactly what he he was going to say but she didn't expect it. He is not her puppet anymore.

I believe she was using one of the defense teams' phones....such as Mr. Baez etc.

But she is a prisoner,,she should have no access to anyones phone, especially someone from her defence team? Am I wrong?
It is the first time I have seen this but have never actually seen the phone in her hand.

Me too. I have duct tape AND garbage bags at my house. I better get that lawyer on the horn ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member