2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it, she just hasn't accepted what is going on, I really think in her mind she is going to walk. She's spoiled, always got what she wanted by lieing (so she may take the stand), always got her way being cute - notice how her outfits have become, ahem....."more innappropriate" as the trial nears the end? She's trying everything that has always got her out of trouble. Just you WAIT until that verdict comes back guilty, if that happens, we are going to see a THERMONUCLEAR MELTDOWN OF BIBLICAL, EPIC PROPORTIONS....

My theory on her outfits...a really dumb theory, but whatever:

She's trying to make sure her midsection looks as FLAT as possible, just to show that there is NO WAY she could ever have gotten so far along in pregnancy without it being noticed.

Thanks for the pic. CA is unreal, it's on tape somewhere. Who is she kidding? She is just as dilusional as ICA.

CA, please don't distance the only child you have left!!! Be nice to Lee, he does have feelings and is hurt too.

After this trial Lee should pick up and move to Hawaii with his fiance and have a nice and normal life.

Whoa. She looked like she wasn't expecting JB to turn back around so quickly, catching her little fit about him to CM. She is pure evil.

Wow. I had not seen that until just now. She is scary! It looks to me like she wanted to rip Linda's head off, not JB. What prompted that?

The problem I see with ICA taking the stand, is that she seems to "forget" that the State gets a "turn". She always seems to think her team is doing great, until the evil SAO gets their "turn".

This is what will be her proverbial "nail". She will continue to think she is "winning", up until the state has their turn. She will try to continue with her lies, as she did with YM, and Sgt. Allen.

:giggle: Go ahead on girl... do it! I double dog dare ya! :giggle:

Vinnie on HLN showing the differnce where Caylee was found by RK vs where DC searched. What a difference to actually look on here vs the photos. I wish they would show the jury something like this.

I saw that too! It was amazing how far it really is from where Caylee's remains were found and where DC and JH were searching.

When DC was testifying, LDB had him mark two X on the map, one showing where he parked his car and where he went into the woods. It was an aerial shot and she mentioned a car in the picture for perspective of the distance, and also the light poles. From the corner of Hopespring and Suburban, Caylee's remains were within a few feet from the first light pole. Where DC and JH were searching was just beyond the third light pole.

Vinnie walked the distance from Hopespring and Suburban to the area where DC and JH parked their car and were searching. When the camera turned around and looked back toward Hopespring, that first light pole was so far away!

From where DC and JH were searching, Vinnie paced off how many paces back to where Caylee's remains were found. He went about 60 paces, at about 3 feet each pace, that's about 180 feet. With the dense brush going into the woods and being that far away, there's no way DC and JH were anywhere near Caylee's remains.

I'm just heard GA's testimony for today and I don't listen well.... did JA ask George if he ever grabbed KC and asked her what she did with Caylee?

I would llke to know why GA didn't answer "He#$ yes". He would have gained credibility and a whole bunch of fans.

Someone said something on WS about the video they are constantly showing of Caylee playing with Casey while Casey is on the floor. They said they always just show the happy part of that video and not the ending when Casey got furius with Caylee. Does anyone have a copy of the full length video I can watch? Can someone post a link?

Thanks for the pic. CA is unreal, it's on tape somewhere. Who is she kidding? She is just as dilusional as ICA.

CA, please don't distance the only child you have left!!! Be nice to Lee, he does have feelings and is hurt too.

You know, there comes a point in some folks lives where they have to make a decision to divorce the parents.

I think this is something LA needs to seriously consider. At least a separation-like divorce.

I just heard Lee's testimony for today. So was this unusual? Did he often contradict his mom's statements?

The problem I see with ICA taking the stand, is that she seems to "forget" that the State gets a "turn". She always seems to think her team is doing great, until the evil SAO gets their turn.

This is what will be her proverbial "nail". She will continue to think she is "winning", up until the state has their turn. She will try to continue with her lies, as she did with YM, and Sgt. Allen.

:giggle: Go ahead on girl... do it! I double dog dare ya! :giggle:

JA: "Bring it on!" :rocker:

Since Casey is already used to being in a cell for 23 hours a day by herself (with no contact), she should have NO problem with Death Row.

Jezzz. could be a mixed bag of answers.

1. Someone observed her having too much freedom to laptops?
2. Her Attorneys are trying to make her look incompetent and don't want her to testify.
3. Maybe her mean faced outburst the other day was construed as aggression?
4. I think the Guards like her for the most part so I don't think thats it

just a few guesses:twocents:

Isn't that strange, they try to show KC's abnormal behavior because she is being all sweet and happy behind bars then have a guard standing behind her at trial because she can't be trusted.

Also, I think Baez is listening to his HLN cronies and believing their unending drivel, I can think of no other reason he comes bounding into court every morning thinking he won something the day before.
He then regurgitates everything we accuse him of back at the SA never realizing it doesn't work if you arethe offending party, it makes him look......intellectually challenged and simpleminded.

Sorry, I am sure this has already been discussed, but I really had to take a break when Court finally adjourned.

Could someone pretty please tell me what ya'll figured out about the jail guards' proffers? What was JB's point? To show that ICA is a model prisoner? To sway public opinion? Did ICA make him do it so she could listen to people say nice things about her? Both the guards seemed very uncomfortable in my opinion.

TIA - this trial is making me :crazy:

Also, why would OCSO have had a necropsy done on the snake?

MOO................the two jail guards had nothing relevant. Their testimony was basically that Casey is always pleasant, a model prisoner. Their testimony would have been more appropriate for the penalty phase.

But she is a prisoner,,she should have no access to anyones phone, especially someone from her defence team? Am I wrong?
It is the first time I have seen this but have never actually seen the phone in her hand.

Some of us have suspected she been texting Cindy. or at least I have...
Apparently she's been doing something that she can't do now that the guard is there...

Someone said something on WS about the video they are constantly showing of Caylee playing with Casey while Casey is on the floor. They said they always just show the happy part of that video and not the ending when Casey got furius with Caylee. Does anyone have a copy of the full length video I can watch? Can someone post a link?

I didn't know there was a full video? I would love to see it too.

Something I was just thinking about. The two statements KH/RC made contradict eachother. It was an accident that snowballed of control. the, george pinned ICA up against the wall demanding to know what ICA did to Caylee. Can't be both. PLUS, she first DENIED an affair with george.

Hehehe...someone wondered today if ICA realized how much it looked like she had wrapped herself in a straight jacket!!

How appropriate!!!

:floorlaugh::crazy::seeya:

:floorlaugh: omg it did look like a Straight Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!! Who on the DT told her she looked ok? I think it was DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member