2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the 'incest'? Where is the 'body-tampering'? This defense bears ZERO relation to the opening statement.

Well, JB is up again, what with all the sidebars and State Objections and "approaches". .....

heeeeeeeeere we go.

twilight zoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

7 degrees of Roy Kronk to Casey's jail cell.

What could this possibly be? Are they trying to say she is SPECIAL (as in rides the short bus) now since they couldn't get her declared incompetent?

Ms. Casey Anthony absolutely believes she has special status and now JB wants the world to know she has special status.

Oh good grief. Defense is opening a big door here, IMO. Yes, let's talk about what KC has been saying in jail! Great idea! :)

OMG OMG did you see the look ICA gave to someone? was it JB? It was when they were walking by the DT table on the way to sidebar

anybody at home, rewind your tv...

What happen to last witness?

And is this the guard that took her to nurse on the day the remains were found?

Yes! My client is a VIP! Even in jail she's on special status! She used to work for Universal! Everyone's so jealous of her!

Have we now moved on from Mr. Kronk? And onto the...what?? You never know...ya know?
I just want to know when the squirrel will be called. That is the only witness of importance to me. And I am not talking chatter!

They see at HLN their money ship sinking the longer this trial goes on and the less controversies there are. They are trying to put the spin on the DT win. LOL LOL

Does anyone know which will be the next trial Insession will cover? TYVM!

JB: If I can have a little leeway, I can tie it in.

I think not. You've had plenty of leeway and haven't even been able to tie in your witnesses to your opening statement.

OK I just went up and read mombomb's post..thanks mombomb. Anyway, smoking nervously does not equate with JBs OS imitation.

okay where is the DT going with this corrections officer?
and what relevance does it have in regards to Caylee's accidental drowing?
The letters perhaps?

Hope you're enjoying the spotlight KC - this is your last Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966