2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi softail!! Thanks for the welcome.

I wonder if Grund remembers when Cindy wanted him looked at for murder back in the day. Didn't he testify early on about Casey saying Lee tried to feel her up or something to that effect? And why would anyone believe anything she says?

Lord, not the snake again. Thank goodness for a new witness.

What is the psychological explanation for why one would be so disgusted by Casey. I understand being disgusted by her actions...but there is something deep inside me that is so repulsed by her-I feel it goes into the realm of the primal.

I do not see how anyone liked this woman. I think that is why she had to "move on" so much i.e. friends and why she did not graduate or hold down a job. I am so upset over the idea of Caylee being with this creature.

This case has been very personal for me, I was not really sure why...except that the Anthonys reminded me of my family and that Casey reminded me of certain people in my family...to a degree. That video of ICA making the rage face...I instantly recognized it...that is my mom right there. A face like that was par for the course from my mother and I know...I KNOW Caylee saw that face many, many times in her short life.

I am so sorry baby Caylee. And, I see the same thing in Cindy. The fact that she plays such a victim also reminds me of my mother and my grandmother. I want to get across to people that horrible, violent people are sometimes mothers. My mother knew to not make any bruises, she said as much. I know Casey and Cindy were VERY careful to present the right image to people...but what goes on behind closed doors is abuse.

Not sexual abuse, but emotional and physical abuse. Pulling hair, slapping, shoving...these things do not show and when you try and say these people abuse it is met with people not being able to believe such a "nice" person could do such a thing...these kinds of evil people know just what they are doing. :yes:

Justice for Caylee.

OMG...I've called 911 before and never told co-workers!! :eek:

(is this getting old?) :floorlaugh:

Never seen a sweater like that, until here. Soon as this is over I might try it! :great: Looks to me to be a version of the new fashions home style.

Defense calls: SGT moon sammie? I know I didn't hear that right.

HHBP - you can continue...
JB w/ AR....what was rk demeanor when lean against truck smoke cig...nervous....do you remember 8/11 when they returned with the snake...I remember....never told you he called 911 four times -no

RK testified he did NOT call 911 but the county sheriff and crimestoppers. Didn't JB hear that?

heartfelt thanks from mods for following the rules and not calling names or bashing today!:rocker:

Well that was alot of nothing. Witness excused.

Sgt. Moonsammy is next.

Did Dean make the comment to RK about the spot in the wood being a good place to put Caylee a short time before RK found the skull in August?

I just read the Baez imitating Kronk smoking post and laughed out loud when the first question back from the sidebar was about smoking - LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal