2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one did not appreciate Baez's little mime of Kronk smoking a cigarette- as if Kronk was standing there happy and pleased. He wasn't there. Kronk most likely was leaning there in shock smoking after finding those remains.

Listen, the very first thing I would do after finding something that appeared to be a skull would be to light a cigarette. And if I didn't have one with me, I'd have to make a run to the convenience store! Bigtime stress smoker here.

Well! RC and JG still waiting! And JG was told HOURS ago to be there in an hour!:maddening:

Baez needs to provide theory behind asking a certain line of questioning. Maybe.

Wild theory about body movements.

So while we're wasting time with meter readers, we still have Krystal Holloway and Jesse Grund in the hall, right?

While we're at sidebar, can someone help with this? If by some miracle Casey takes the stand, can the SA only ask her what is asked by the defense? If the DT doesn't ask anything about molestation, can the SA not ask about it? Is this question ever going to get brought up besides JB trying to get LA and possibly JG to testify about it for her?

JB is big on this idea that RK never told boss/coworker that he called......so....

Well, this last witnesss was a WASTE, A HUGE WASTE for the DT. don't you think? IMO.

That was quick. No cross. Witness excused (not subject to recall)

ex boyfriend Jesse Grund is in the hallway. Not sure if they will get to him today.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:22 PM

ICA definitely looks to be texting. Why would she be allowed to text in a trial? Her trial at that!:waitasec:

I dunno but it's been buggin me for the WHOLE trial!
Guess we're not the only one's who've noticed.

The whole deal with the reward money is pretty silly. If I found a body and there was reward money involved I would be standing in the spot I found it screaming "I FOUND IT - HERE'S THE BODY - I FOUND IT!!!!!" until somebody took notice.

Then I'd probably puke my guts up and get a five day migraine for realizing I found a body.

4:03

Jury returned (4:04)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF ALEX ROBERTS BY JB

Employed by OC as the senior meter reader. In August through December 2008 he was RK's supervisor. He was aware of RK's whereabouts on 12/11/08. RK did not read meters in the A's neighborhood on that day. (JB first asked him about 8/11 and the witness said RK did read meters that day - then JB referenced the witnesses prior depo and realized he had asked him about the wrong date and corrected himself)

As far as you know on 12/11 RK went straight to the woods?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

You later found him near the woods? After that discovery, RK could no longer work? Yes.

When he arrived, RK was smoking a cigarette and leaning against the County truck.

What did he say about a reward?

OBJECTION - hearsay - APPROACH

SIDEBAR #5 (4:09-4:22

What was RK's demeanor when he saw him? He was smoking nervously waiting for him he guesses.

He recalled when the workers came back with the snake on 8/11.

Did RK tell you he called 911 4 times?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

No further questions.

Witness excused at 4:23

I hope so bad that with the states closing they bring up the little tidbits that are huge like ICA saying "she's close to home". She is going to be convicted of First Degree Murder no doubt in my mind. And she has herself and the defense team to thank.
Yep, that has been stated waaay too many times, I think the jury GETS that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FedExFan11