2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When KC has to wear that sweater again, it's going to be all stretched out and torqued... ruined. imo

To be honest the only time I have laughed during this trial was when defense gave opening because it was so absurd.

I can't help but remember that this is a trial for the woman that commited the crimes of chloroforming, duct taping, and murdering Caylee with premeditation.

Those crimes keep me sober. This child was murdered in a most horrific way and even though I don't think DT is doing what it should for the defendent and even though I don't think that this trial is about or will bring forth justice for Caylee. This woman has to pay for those crimes she commited against Caylee. JMHO and how I am viewing the trial.

OMG HOW many times did CM ask RK the same questions! I was seriously considering perforating my eardrums and sticking needles in my eyes! Four hours of the same 4-5 questions!

Love your siggy. Histerical

Notice how whenever it looks like ICA is texting in her lap the camera turns to Cindy too?

Camera just did a scan of the back of the gallery and the Anthony's. Not seeing LA sitting there with GA and CA...

Haven't heard about the jury lately via tweets or comments. Wonder what's going on with them? Do they look at ICA when they file in/out? Are they taking notes today?

A couple of them have asked for new notebooks.

I for one did not appreciate Baez's little mime of Kronk smoking a cigarette- as if Kronk was standing there happy and pleased. He wasn't there. Kronk most likely was leaning there in shock smoking after finding those remains.

Could we please have an attitude adjustment from our "mock juror" who should be interested in all testimony? :skip: :skip: :skip: :blowkiss:

I think all the jurors - mock, real or imaginary - have earned a drink or two. :cheers:

If the bag was raised 4 feet off the ground as Kronk insisted, all of the physical evidence in, on and around the bag would have been disturbed as well as any roots growing into the outer bag. CSI couldn't have missed that if they tried. Food for thought. moo

well, for sure RK was never in the Anthony home, as they do not allow smoking....remember all the little stuffed animals donated for Caylee that she threw away in the trash because they smelled of smoke.......makes me so angry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member