2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddd leans on his truck while puffing away!

JB better be careful pulling this kind of stunt on working men - it's a tasteless gibe when he's wasting more tax payer money than anyone else in the free world. Moreover,I believe everyone on the jury has verified that they are not Donald Trump.

Jurors 2 and 11 are rocking in their chairs. 9 is looking up in the gallery. #jurors #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:16 PM

Haven't heard about the jury lately via tweets or comments. Wonder what's going on with them? Do they look at ICA when they file in/out? Are they taking notes today?

OMG what has happened to Jean C????? Now she's saying she doesn't know if the jury remembers the defense opening by now.

For about 15 minutes after court ended yesterday I couldn't even remember my own name.

I neither smoke nor own tablecloths, and I'm not a chemist. So I'm safe!!

Oh wait...I own duct tape. :(

I went out front yesterday andthe secretary has two large rolls of duct tape sitting there. :eek: I better warn my coworker.

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

Hmm...and then wove the roots through the hair mass and duct tape.....

I smoke cigarettes... but I'm not a meter reader... nor a chemist. So... I think I'm safe.

Not so fast there Ms. Heather....Have you ever had any Pooh or Piglet items in your home???? Hmmmm?????

What about garbage bags??? Hmmmm????

is this the record for side bars? On the job training is good but c'mon...

Orange County controller needs to add up the cost of this trial in total and let the taxpayers of OC know how much ICA and the A's have cost the taxpayers.

"IF" JB and ICA were to be believed at opening statements they should both be accountable to payback every dime they can for the rest of their live....and the "A"s as well.

This is despicable when police and firemen are being cut, schools closed, teachers losing jobs, people not getting health care and on and on.

What exactly will be the total cost to these Florida taxpayers?

BBM

I shudder to think what the total cost of this investigation and trial has cost the taxpayers of the state of Florida.

OMG what has happened to Jean C????? Now she's saying she doesn't know if the jury remembers the defense opening by now.

What a fool - how does anyone forget the line about her father having his P in her mouth. They made that statement for maximum impact and that is going to come back and bite them big time. No one will ever forget that statement.

Juror 2 is doing a long, slow rock in his chair.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:17 PM

Juror 16 playing around with a pen.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:17 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics