2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. All JB is ever worried about is someone making a buck off this case. He is OBSESSED with it. He asks every single witness a financial gain question. He appears more worried about witnesses financial gain than anything else he asks them. The jury has to see this.

Who cares even if Roy did say those things about winning the lottery or whatever? It doesn't prove he put the body there or moved the body.

Are they going to ever tell us how Roy got the body from George? Are they ever going to ask George what he did with the body? Are they even going to ask George if Caylee drowned?

aahh Yup - especially him

remember the three little pigs (the story)?

this foundation by the defense is built on a house of dust molecules imhoo and will be blown down by the SA

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

:waitasec: I wish I could "experiment" on the TH's with some duct tape ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They are just unbelievable ... just "absolutely" unbelievable ... that is why I get my info here ...:great:

I still can't get over finding out my coworker was also secretly obsessed with this case and was watching it on her laptop. LOL

Here we go again. All JB is ever worried about is someone making a buck off this case. He is OBSESSED with it. He asks every single witness a financial gain question. He appears more worried about witnesses financial gain than anything else he asks them. The jury has to see this.

Meanwhile, JB is praying with all his might that he will at least get a Reality TV show out of this.

Baez is defensive, can't join in the real law talk, if you ask me.

This trial will go down in Guiness as the trial with the most sidebars.

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

Of course I'm sure they have neglected to point out that he said he "tilted" it up to confirm it was a skull and "tilted" it back into position?

Cause I'm sure that ICA wanted to duct tape Caylees hair to her head instead of taping her mouth and nose, yeah, that's the ticket. So when she was found she wouldn't be bald. Yeah, that's it.

HLN=geez

:lol:

BREAKING NEWS: Roy Kronk Smokes!

Me, too. I usually go outside but right now I'm sitting in a beach chair at the patio doors with my head stuck out. :floorlaugh: I can't listen to testimony if I don't.

Oh God! Here's Baez ACTING out the cigarette/leaning scenario again!!!!

I am LMFAO!!!

He should watch out trying to bash smokers. I do believe we may have a few on the jury. hint-special break

one will help...are there any left who haven't testified?

So if you're the DT and the state has already basically turned RK AND another meter reader... why would you then call ANOTHER meter reader???? :doh:

C'mon DT, let's get the show on the road. Call JG and ICA and rest your case.

Poor jury. I would be furious having to sit through this!

It appears that this meter reader supervisor is going to say something along the lines of RK wanted to get a reward.

I think if anyone had just found someone or something in which a reward was offered, that would be one exciting aspect of the situation. But, it doesn't go towards anyone taking a leap from excited about possibly getting a reward - to stealing and hiding a body as JB alleged in his opening statement. This is getting to be too much!

Nor does it go toward what happened to Caylee. The defense needs to rest their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member