2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

Oh yeah OK - GMAFB!

Bring on the witness to impeach him. WTH! This is such a waste of time. Just get it over with and rest your case!!!
Oh lord with the cigarette puffing!

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He looked like a 6 year-old doing that.

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.
Then they would have to explain why they had to cut the duct tape off of the skull and roots and hair.

We can shoot each other. This is just so frustrating. I don't really care if RK wanted the award money. He still isn't a bodysnatcher.

No kidding...they put the darn reward money out there, to in a sense entice people to help out..then they wanna fry someone who looks, finds her, and has some hope they get that money..sheesh.take the money offer away then.

I smoke cigarettes... but I'm not a meter reader... nor a chemist. So... I think I'm safe.

There is vast underground meter reader reward gang I never knew about.

If the body had been moved alot of the states evidence goes down the tubes, I guess thats why the defense is doing this.

Hahaha...I have my entire office glued to this circus! They have had some choice things to say about the characters of the DT and without saying anything of my opinions...the first thing I heard in reference to JB was...BOZO!:floorlaugh:

Ok, don't laugh. I was just sitting here trying to recreate that little fit of rage she had Saturday. Try it guys! The amount of rage going thru her must have been enormous because it takes a lot of energy to recreate that. Now I'm even more amazed. She's not right.

This is my first time ever following a trial so closely... are they always this comical?

No. Some are incrediably boring, some will rip your heart out. JMHO

JMOO - But I've noticed yesterday and today, ICA seems perky in the morning, then zoning out and very tired looking, almost like she can't keep
her eyes open at times? A little different than her usual just doesn't care look
we've seen before.
New meds over this weekend, maybe? like Zoloft?
JMHO as I think she may be a Bi-Polar sociopath.

I hope this is not considered a bashing post - just an observation.

I'm glad you brought that up. I noticed yesterday that her face looked swollen and I wondered if it was a side effect of a new med.

Oh, I see-- meter reading = murder. Of course.

Duh---EVERY Agatha Christie novel, right?

In Sherlock Holmes, they didn't have meters yet, that's why he didn't think of it first.

(lol)

I have totally crossed over the point of interest, I am so utterly discusted with the DT, ICA, all of them. This is just embarassing to the American Justice system. What this woman has done literally makes me ill. I really was leaning toward not voting for first degree, but now I'm really thinking she IS capable. Such a complete waste of a beautiful life, destroyed her parents and family, she is pure evil..

I hope so bad that with the states closing they bring up the little tidbits that are huge like ICA saying "she's close to home". She is going to be convicted of First Degree Murder no doubt in my mind. And she has herself and the defense team to thank.

This just in.....the person that invented the electric meters for Orange County is waiting to be called to the stand by the defense!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member