2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

Just shoot me now, I can't handle more meter reader questions. :banghead:

We can shoot each other. This is just so frustrating. I don't really care if RK wanted the award money. He still isn't a bodysnatcher.

Wow - 1160 Active users viewing this thread. All here for Justice for Caylee!:great:

Bring on the witness to impeach him. WTH! This is such a waste of time. Just get it over with and rest your case!!!
Oh lord with the cigarette puffing!

Wth the defense is trying to impeach their own witness (RK) because he did not give them what they wanted. This is just a joke. ICA needs to confess and put an end to all of this total nonsense.

Mr. Dean had said that they thought Caylee was in the woods, because they heard in Casey say in her jail videos "she's close to home". He said this to LDB

JB came back and said regarding that - Did you hear GA say she was close to home? LDB objected (laughing) and JB withdrew the question.

Hmmmmm I wonder how many of the jurors saw that too. Heck it was all over the country!

Sleeeeeepy time....and good niiiiight...

little jurors are sleeeeeeeping...

I'm sure this has been asked and is probably in the court record today but does anyone know if Mr Kronk is still employed by Orange County or if he is working anywhere right now?

Oh for pete's sake. Orange county meter reader again.

Orange County controller needs to add up the cost of this trial in total and let the taxpayers of OC know how much ICA and the A's have cost the taxpayers.

"IF" JB and ICA were to be believed at opening statements they should both be accountable to payback every dime they can for the rest of their live....and the "A"s as well.

This is despicable when police and firemen are being cut, schools closed, teachers losing jobs, people not getting health care and on and on.

What exactly will be the total cost to these Florida taxpayers?

I'm at a total loss as to why Baez is making so much fuss over any comments Kronk or anyone else would have made about there being a reward. Isn't that the whole purpose of the reward - to motivate people to help out? So now, it puts a person in the line of being a suspicious person because they make a comment about getting a reward??? I just don't get it.

And he would have gotten the reward whenever he found it so why hide it and prolong getting the money? It makes no sense.

The supervisor will now testify to the fact that Roy Kronk once took a long lunch hour. Therefore, he MUST have done it!

Meter reader supervisor on stand says Dec 11 2008 #roykronk did not read #caseyanthony meter that day.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:11 PM

Kronk admitted they might have talked about the reward right? How can they impeach that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966