2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyKronk Gets demonstrative saying he looked at skull down but from a distance.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:54 PM

Kronk says he was looking "down at it (skull) at a distance." Kronk says he wasn't over top of it. #CaseyAnthony #CayleeAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:53 PM

I bet RC could put CM on the stand and make mince meat out of him.

Never mind he is doing it now.

Before today, I had never heard any statements (or anything at all) from Roy Kronk. I just knew he was the meter reader that found Caylee, and the defense was trying to blame SOMETHING on him. After hearing his testimony, I believe him completely. I think he is extremely credible, and I feel sorry for him.

The thing that irks me the most about him being on the witness stand right now is that I am worried people may refrain from calling in tips or even alerting authorities when finding remains in the future.

I believe every word he's saying...there were hundreds of people looking for Caylee...looking for her remains...why wouldn't a meter reader look as well? Especially when he is so close to her home. I'm sure there were a lot of Parks and Recreation personnel who looked around their work area for Caylee's remains as well.
I believe Kronk!

Roy Kronk comes off as VERY believable, IMO. CM comes off like he is clearly, purposely trying to confuse this man. And those 911 calls did the DT no favors.

Sigh - I am trying to be patient here but isn't this at the point of badgering?

LOL Cain slipped in the mud and chewed me out for half an hour.

CM says Melich and company....seems disrespectful to me

Melich and Company? CM does not show enough respect for Law Enforcement.

This is a losing proposition for CM at this point. Kronk looks and sounds very credible so far. Cm is reaching and trying to make him look bad, but he just looks like a meter reader who found a dead child and TRIED to call it in.

Kronk said the deputy chewed him out.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:54 PM

How on earth has the defense team twisted this so far from the truth? They and KC have single-handedly ruined this poor man's life. Shame on all of them.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom