2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling RK is going to bite the defense in the booty. If I were on the jury, I would be angry with them for villifying the man who found Caylee. It's sickening to me.

One more comment, lol
Hopeful One, This testimony will bite the DT in the booty. It is clear as glass that Mr. Kronk isn't nervous, is being honest and was honest in the 911 calls. He wanted LE to see if he had found Caylee's body. Honorable imo.

I really hope, as with all DT witnesses, this backfires!

Kronk said Deputy Cain walked down looked away, slipped in the mud, and then, "Chewed me out for half an hour."
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:55 PM

CM is being a bully, and making no sense to me. What does he expect, RK to stand up and scream "I put the body there"?

Mason is just making me sick! Poor Kronk is like a little mouse being tortured by a big hungry cat. Why can't they leave the man alone?

RK getting frushtrated....CM starting to get to him. Keep your cool buddy, you are doing fine.

He's holding steady...CM is trying to make him angry..

:cheer:
We are watching the DT's theory collapse, this is a great day for Caylee, justice will be served!

WFTV plays a commercial NOW?! OMG!

Are you watching WFTV on Skyfire? They are the ones who kindly time their commercials to spare us the exciting parts of this trial. :maddening: Paid apps should not have commercials like this, imo.

If this is what a defense team can legally do to innocent people the justice system doesn't work well.

really ! GEESH...you would think if you helped in some small part to solve a murder, to find a missing child, you would be treated like a hero. Instead - it teaches people NOT to get involved unless they want to be dragged thru the dirt.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are fidgeting as Mason tries to make Kronk look like a body snatcher
3 minutes ago

Can someone please explain to me why in God's creation CM constinues on babbling? He keeps going in circles. I don't get it...

Cause he is not tripping up RK like he needs to, RK is being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member