2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not understand how the DT thinks this is helping.

I'd love to be psychic and know what is going on in ICAs mind during this testimony. Seems to me RK is her last hope for planting reasonable doubt and the idea is looking pretty unreasonable.

Mason can't even get the dates right. This needs to stop - they tried to pin it on him. Didn't work. Next.

someone else getting a little chewed on, lol. CM doesn't take it gracefully.

Again, what is the point CM?? Give up -- please. Put us out of our misery. I don't get his point (if there is one) at all.....

I lost audio for few minutes...sorry

continue....
RK w/cm.....court clerk hands paper to HHBP - approach along w/court reporter...

CM is just making the DT look worse. RK is holding his own in this questioning. I feel sorry for him, CM makes his line of questioning very hard to answer by jumping all over the place and asking about the first date, then the 3rd, then back to 2nd. I'm sure its confusing the jury as well.

CM is being a bully, and making no sense to me. What does he expect, RK to stand up and scream "I put the body there"?

Would be nice if KC did that and put an end to all this madness. 3 years too late for that though.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk says he went to scene on August 11, 13th and December 11 in 2008
13 seconds ago

Fl has rattlesnakes? I was not aware of that. I mean, water moccasins I figured but not rattlesnakes. Guess I learn something everyday...

We have all manner of venomous creatures in Florida; some of them even practice law.
*sits on hands*

Hearing all of this for the first time, I am disgusted with the way his calls were handled and the way the policeman acted when he showed up...putting LE in a very bad light overall...JMO

AND I still don't understand why this entire area was not searched even before Aug 11th...as the most obvious place, I know it is large but is the point of searching only parts of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste