2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good grief...... this is getting ridiculous! CM needs to stop already.

Bill S says 911 tape makes RK sound very truthful and a good Samaritan

Sidebar after Judge said he didn't have document Cheney was just refering to
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:57 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says when a deputy finally came out to look, he "chewed" Kronk out after deputy slipped in woods.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:56 PM

#CaseyAnthony Mason suggesting Cain got as close as six feet from skull/bag on 8-12-08. Cain later dismissed it as trash. Big mistake.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:56 PM

Roy Kronk comes off as VERY believable, IMO. CM comes off like he is clearly, purposely trying to confuse this man. And those 911 calls did the DT no favors.

As long as he comes in believable to those jurors, I guess it doesn't matter much to us. IMHO they've basically already made up their minds.

There is NO DOUBT in mind this guy is telling the truth. He's probably the most truthful of the witnesses the defense has put up on the witness stand yet.

I hope during cross examination, JA gets up there and says "Thank you Mr.Kronk for finding Caylee Marie Anthony!"
No further questions

How on earth has the defense team twisted this so far from the truth? They and KC have single-handedly ruined this poor man's life. Shame on all of them.:banghead:

despicable, but I guess being despicable is their defense.

MN gave RK $5,000 to make up for the reward that RK did not receive because he was a county (I think) employee. The $5,000 came from MN's fee from the Anthony's when he represented them.
That's good enough for me.

I'm begining to feel incredibly hostile to the DT right now. I see absolutely no dishonesty in this man, and for them to create this awful, hide and seek story, smear this man's name in order to fool this jury into thinking...well...I don't even know what their stupid theory is any more...it just makes me LIVID!!!!!!!!!!

LIVID!

Anyone else see Kronk roll his eyes while listening to his phone calls? Kinda odd...

I'd be embarrassed hearing myself on tape fumbling around as well. I hear nothing, zip, zilch, zero, that is suspicious here.

WHAT IS THE POINT? Seriously, I don't get it. Just leave Roy out of it and blame it all on George. They are attacking everyone they put on the witness stand. If I were on the jury I'd really be convinced that the DT has nothing.

Move along CM......... making no point at all.

Tried to mix up RK to say that he was over the top of the skull on 911 tape........

Nothing to see here. This guy is genuine.:banghead:

"I do not have the document. I need to see it before I can rule."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 12:58 PM

There are people believing the stuff Kronk is saying??

What Kronk is saying perfectly matches the tapes that were recorded at 911 on the days in question. He gave the same story on those days to the dispatchers that he is giving on the stand today. CM looks a hell of a lot less credible and believable than RK does.

Love or hate RK. Have preconceived ideas as to his motives and credibility all you want. But he is doing a superb job on the stand today. He looks like an honest believable common civil service worker who found something and called it in in order to do the right thing, and then was disturbed enough by it to follow up. Nothing conspiratorial going on there.

Does CM seem to have quite the attitude with HHJP, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody